Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Is it possible that Patke just posted the photo because he is excited about the football season and that it has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting? Seems like some posters on here are jumping to conclusions. I don't recall anything saying that coaches are only allowed to use Twitter to talk about recruits.

he had the hashtag 2Rings1Chain which is the 21 class slogan

Advertisement
Whoever it was that was about to pop, probably got told to hold off due to all that took place on yesterday. Not sure, with all that transpired in the news, posting about a recruiting win was in the best interest of the player or team....just a thought

I know people felt that way about Marshall. But what snowflake recruit gives two shyts about a little bit of smoke ahead of their announcement?

If they're too scared or embarrassed to tell the coaches from the programs they didn't select ahead of time, how much worse would they make those guys feel if an announcement happened without them knowing. And for recruits that claim they want to "have their day", why wouldn't they love pre-announcement buzz, as it generates even more drama.

The only argument for staying quiet that I can come up with is bags. Miami should avoid saying anything to anyone so other programs don't have time to send an anonymous gift card through Amazon or whatever, and have the recruit go back on their "silent" pledge.

Advertisement
I know people felt that way about Marshall. But what snowflake recruit gives two shyts about a little bit of smoke ahead of their announcement?

If they're too scared or embarrassed to tell the coaches from the programs they didn't select ahead of time, how much worse would they make those guys feel if an announcement happened without them knowing. And for recruits that claim they want to "have their day", why wouldn't they love pre-announcement buzz, as it generates even more drama.

The only argument for staying quiet that I can come up with is bags. Miami should avoid saying anything to anyone so other programs don't have time to send an anonymous gift card through Amazon or whatever, and have the recruit go back on their "silent" pledge.
I think you may have misinterpreted the post you replied to.

Big Country!!!! That's a blast from the past!!! The 6'8" Cuban Karate Master. Real cool dude. I was on JV as a freshmans when he was a sophomore at Central. I wish he would've been able to get out of being a **** and came with Willis. Willis came to his senses before it was too late or they both woulda did a bid in Hogtown. Kehoe woulda made him a multi-millionaire because he had all the traits of an elite pro LT...
Once Jonathan changed his screensaver to Gaytor you new it all over.

BTW, was Coach Squeak involved in his recruitment? Trying to remember....

Whatever happened to her?

Yes!
The mysterious lady squeak
Back in days if faxes.
Apparently she would go around and pick up the forms
Salad days!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back