Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
It's Jonathan Colon!! He finally got the paperwork cleared up!!!
Big Country!!!! That's a blast from the past!!! The 6'8" Cuban Karate Master. Real cool dude. I was on JV as a freshmans when he was a sophomore at Central. I wish he would've been able to get out of being a **** and came with Willis. Willis came to his senses before it was too late or they both woulda did a bid in Hogtown. Kehoe woulda made him a multi-millionaire because he had all the traits of an elite pro LT...

Last edited:
Big Country!!!! That's a blast from the past!!! The 6'8" Cuban Karate Master. Real cool dude. I was on JV as a freshmans when he was a sophomore at Central. I wish he would've been able to get out of being a **** and came with Willis. Willis came to his senses before it was too late or they both woulda did a bid in Hogtown. Kehoe woulda made him a multi-millionaire because he had all the traits of an elite pro LT...
Crazy isn’t it. So many talented kids that couldn’t just take the job and get rich.

Advertisement
Now ya'll want him to put in a CB? Rofl, wasnt the narrative that he ruined Marshall's commitment? If you feel he is too conservative & ruins young men's moment, why do you want him to log another CB?

Not pointing this directly at you. More of a broad question.
Because I'm pretty sure he knows the same amount of info about this recruit that you and me know.

Advertisement
1598542802341.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible that Patke just posted the photo because he is excited about the football season and that it has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting? Seems like some posters on here are jumping to conclusions. I don't recall anything saying that coaches are only allowed to use Twitter to talk about recruits.

Whoever it was that was about to pop, probably got told to hold off due to all that took place on yesterday. Not sure, with all that transpired in the news, posting about a recruiting win was in the best interest of the player or team....just a thought

Is it possible that Patke just posted the photo because he is excited about the football season and that it has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting? Seems like some posters on here are jumping to conclusions. I don't recall anything saying that coaches are only allowed to use Twitter to talk about recruits.
That's a good point. A very good one. But his tweet, paired with Mr. Ivins saying "good news" was coming, is what created all the speculation.

Advertisement
Back