Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Cronkite was committed too.
1598489221593.jpeg

Advertisement
I know nothing. Smith could pop any day but as for this mystery commit im out of the loop, I’ve been really busy lately.

Only thing I’ve heard recently was what I posted on Jennings playing mlb. That’s it.

That's it! Cribby has spoken. Jennings' brother is decommitting from FSU to Miami now that his brother is balling out....

I kid.

That's it! Cribby has spoken. Jennings' brother is decommitting from FSU to Miami now that his brother is balling out....

I kid.
I’ve been holding out hope that we end up with Jennings since he committed to FSU. I still think it ends up happening. Seen both of them play since Pop Warner and this one is at the top of my long shot wishlist.

Advertisement
The way our coaches, fans, and media handle good news is annoying. Rest your Twitter fingers and let s*** happen
Been saying this since the whole Keyshawn Greene fiasco. Our staff act like little high school girls on twitter. People praise it as "savage" and "swag" but really they look like fools celebrating that a popular kid a school like their photo.

What was the lesson again? Before you celebrate the kid committing to you in a phone call make sure his coach won't alert the media and UF so that UF can get out the big bag? As if staying silent and Marshall committing would have kept UF from offering that bag anyway. None of these "mistakes" kept Taylor or Williams from committing. Celebrating Greene and then him dipping from Nebraska didn't hurt recruiting efforts. The only people who care about "coaches looking foolish" are people here. The least important people when it comes to recruiting.
What benefit is there for a coach to celebrate publicly prior to the kid announcing publicly?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back