Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I took a nap and still nothing

I bet this commit will shake the CFB and sec world. Good thing Ivins did not ruin this kids moment.

Advertisement
Marsh seems like a nice dude. I also genuinely feel for him after I saw his dad passed away. He’s a young kid still and I’m sure that hit him hard.

With that said, he’s an absolute tool on Twitter. And his antics, in my opinion, hurt us at times when it comes to recruiting.

Going at it with two big dogs for him and they weren’t aware we were involved, we weren’t even in the kids top 5.
Think it is Chase Smith. TOS (that starts with an R) just put a forecast in for him 30 mins ago
That would be five wide receivers, in 2021, right? To go with the four wide receivers in the 2020 class.

To think that once upon a time, there was a regime that was only able to land one 3-4 star player in two years. This would be nine in two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And stupid as they clearly didn’t learn their lesson with Marshall.
What was the lesson again? Before you celebrate the kid committing to you in a phone call make sure his coach won't alert the media and UF so that UF can get out the big bag? As if staying silent and Marshall committing would have kept UF from offering that bag anyway. None of these "mistakes" kept Taylor or Williams from committing. Celebrating Greene and then him dipping from Nebraska didn't hurt recruiting efforts. The only people who care about "coaches looking foolish" are people here. The least important people when it comes to recruiting.

What was the lesson again? Before you celebrate the kid committing to you in a phone call make sure his coach won't alert the media and UF so that UF can get out the big bag? As if staying silent and Marshall committing would have kept from UF from offering that bag anyway.

CIS full dumb posters their logic makes no sense but they still roll with it.

Going at it with two big dogs for him and they weren’t aware we were involved, we weren’t even in the kids top 5.
Ceyair Wright seems to fit the profile, we're not in the top 5, elite CB, visited the area already very recently. If I can dream, let me dream big.

Here's @Liberty City El write up

Advertisement
Back