chase litton twitter today

Advertisement
I don't understand why people are surprised we'd offer a QB? We need to offer someone every. single. year.

One of the guys from this year will likely transfer. That's ok. Survival of the fittest.

Advertisement
LIke a week or to ago i read he talked to coaches and they said they wern't sure if they were getting a qb in 2014 but if they do it would be him, and miami was his dream school.

Don't know who that kid is but ***** him. If he doesn't understand that a school can't just put all their eggs in one basket then whatever. We got Olsen coming anyways and we just signed some guys. Plenty of QB's out there.

LIke a week or to ago i read he talked to coaches and they said they wern't sure if they were getting a qb in 2014 but if they do it would be him, and miami was his dream school.

Thanks, I had no clue what you were referring to before.

Advertisement
found it, someone posted this previously on this board,Tampa (Fla.) Wharton High School quarterback Chase Litton named a top three that didn’t include the Miami Hurricanes. He explained the situation to CaneInsider.com.

“I just get letters and stuff,” Litton said about his correspondence with the Canes. “I haven’t talked to Coach (Jedd) Fisch in a while since they weren’t sure if they were going to offer a 2014 quarterback.”

He continued.

“They went from no healthy quarterbacks to three, and then they are going to have five quarterbacks (this upcoming year). [They said] if they do offer a 2014 quarterback, it would be me.”

The 2014 QB stands 6’6, 185-pounds holding offers from LSU and South Florida. During one of the Al Golden Football Camps, Litton had a chance to work with 2013 Miami quarterback commit Kevin Olsen.

“I went to camp with him. They pulled us aside and had us throw with the recruits and stuff. He can definitely swing it.”

Litton, who is set to compete in the USF Sling and Shoot 7-on-7 tomorrow, is looking for a bond with the players and coaches at the next level.

“Just coaches I can relate to and talk to about anything. Players I can call brothers. Everybody says playing time, but I am looking for competition to work hard.”

Read more: http://www.caneinsider.com/content/2014-qb-talks-miami-2007/#ixzz222gRDCt7

Advertisement
dude is a um fan and a probable lock if offered.....

which is why they are probably 'slowplaying" him for 2014..because the minute he gets that um offer he's committing..he's a big um fan.

i dont know which 2014 qb we offered though..? Hope he's not talking about Treon Harris (Brandon Harris/PimpCollier bro and Ice Harris son) because he's an athlete all the way...Treon is about 5'10-5'11 170-175

Chicken_N_Roffles said:
I'm not exactly sure who it was, but I believe he meant a 2015 kid. Maybe that kid that moved here from Colorado?

Tucker Beirne is who you're thinking of. He hasn't been offered yet.

Advertisement
Chase re-tweeted this after that..so maybe he was wrong and it was a 2015 kid

Hernando™ ‏@NandoR_

@ChaseLitton no 2015 not 2014. You the only one they would offer in 2014
Retweeted by Chase Litton

Brandon Winbush is the 2015 QB we apparently offered. 6'0 180lbs......I seriously doubt he has a legit offer (maybe as a DB).

Advertisement
Back