Confirmed Charlie Strong: DONE - LB coach & Co-DC

Is he a good recruiter?
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Jesus…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes I did and it doesn't look promising. That is why I came here to see what everyone here had to say.
Simply look at the Defensive classes UF pulled from 2003 to 2009, tie it to the position he was responsible for (DL) along with being the DC… and badda bing, there’s your answer

1645302365362.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Got it so let’s discount all of the assistant coaches at UGA, A&M, Bama, etc because Smart, Fisher, Saban are monster recruiters.

Your logic… no words…
Now you could have just googled this yourself and not made such a ridiculous comment. Tons of "good" recruiters under Smart, fisher and Saban went on to be mediocre recruiters once they went to other schools.

Advertisement
Now you could have just googled this yourself and not made such a ridiculous comment. Tons of "good" recruiters under Smart, fisher and Saban went on to be mediocre recruiters once they went to other schools.
Lucky us that we have Cristobal, a monster recruiter as a HC.

By applying your logic Strong will have no problem recruiting at Miami, as he needs a “monster HC recruiter” to succeed in that area

Lucky us that we have Cristobal, a monster recruiter as a HC.

By applying your logic Strong will have no problem recruiting at Miami, as he needs a “monster HC recruiter” to succeed in that area
LMFAO at comparing Marios recruiting to the other three programs. One of the funniest things I have read in a while.

Read what I said again. I never said he needs a monster HC to be able to recruit well. Just that we have seen numerous times assistant coaches recruiting deficiencies masked by elite HC recruiters.

LMFAO at comparing Marios recruiting to the other three programs. One of the funniest things I have read in a while.

Read what I said again. I never said he needs a monster HC to be able to recruit well. Just that we have seen numerous times assistant coaches recruiting deficiencies masked by elite HC recruiters.
He's known as a great recruiter in the industry and has proven it.

He won a national championship as a DC/LB coach.

Deduce from that info what you want.

Advertisement

I’m simply applying your straw man logic to the “discussion”

Strong’s success in recruiting tied to the HC’s he previously coached at…

Let me guess you looked up Strong’s profile on 247 and saw 4 names tagged to his recruiting profile?

I’m simply applying your straw man logic to the “discussion”

Strong’s success in recruiting tied to the HC’s he previously coached at…

Let me guess you looked up Strong’s profile on 247 and saw 4 names tagged to his recruiting profile?
Its not a straw man its a realistic point. We have seen it time and time again. I would have liked to know how he was recruiting at South Carolina.

Advertisement
Back