Confirmed Charlie Strong: DONE - LB coach & Co-DC

This Miami having money thing. I like it.
Andre 3000 GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Powers That Be: “We just want Bama & Georgia to alternate the titles every year so we can sip Whiskey while making our backroom deals & revel about the good old days..”

Mario:
2aad8210fdda3bc5751500383d6103a3.320x240x26.gif

I legit think Miami’s re-ascendancy into the CFB landscape will leave a lot of people shook and confused (probably outraged lol). Most CFb fans were kids in the early 00s. They think Miami is just some has been program and can’t imagine them being good. Will make Mario’s dominance that much sweeter

Advertisement
It's unreal the difference between diaz and a real COACH and what he's going to BRING us BACK.
Let’s be fair..

this isn’t just a difference between diaz and a real coach. There are many real coaches doing nothing like this because they don’t have that next level thing or process or now money.

we are moving past the haves and have nots right through the 80/20 rule and moving right into the only 3-5 percent club …

This!!!! This is what big boy football looks like. When you spend money it allows you to actually compete. This staff is step 1. Next is upgrading the facilities and meals which I believe is happening.

The thing that the university doesn’t realize, when you win in football, you make tons of money. Saban is underpaid verse what he has done for that university. The amount of sponsorships, booster giving and then overall student enrollment for the university has exploded since he started winning there.

Football drives so much revenue and attention to your school. Everyone wins when football wins
I am hoping someone has figured out that good football (and sometimes basketball) teams do creature revenue for the school. Beyond the inherent marketing that good sports provide.

Advertisement
Back