Confirmed Charlie Strong: DONE - LB coach & Co-DC

Are you really comparing Charlie Strong as a LB coach to Diaz and Patke? Strong specializes in LBs and has been a very successful DC in addition to having significant HC experience. I wouldnt want Strong as my HC and tbh he would have been way down on my list for DC but as LB coach with his resume his experience and his recruiting prowess, the guy is a grand slam as a LB coach. Not only that but he answers to Kevin Steele who also specializes is LBs so there is your fail safe. Not that we needed it but there it is.
The hate is real man. After the hating comes the spin. After the spin, the narrative will change lol

Advertisement
Mario clearly made a mistake. Mario’s taking too long. Are we sure that Mario knows what he’s doing. I can’t believe that Mario missed on that guy. Where is Mario. Why is he taking so long. We hired the wrong guy. At this point we’re just going to get leftovers. How in the world are we going to land a good recruiting class without coaches in place.

Oh wait.

Shut up. Shut the **** up and go back into the womb until your ********s drop.

Advertisement
This is great, the man is a great leader.

Do any Jags fans have insight on how their LBs (specifically ILBs) played this year? IIRC, Shaq was backing up Damien Wilson and Myles Jack (OLB) had a great year for them.

Advertisement
16007E72-4C0D-4705-8DA8-198C5536964A.jpeg

2C54BA3E-6ECC-4A7A-ADEF-82C02502391E.jpeg

043D45D4-0068-4F8F-A501-2C6FDE03F474.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back