CHARLIE ROSE CBS DUKE GRADUATE

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Shame on CBS evening news for their headline without accompanying facts. I guess that would have taken too much time. Why didn't they report that Charlie Rose is a Duke graduate & they ran with it after he talked about it on their morning show. WORST kind of "journalism" ever. Makes you question everything that they report.

Advertisement
I don't pay much attention to a lot of the mainstream media, they set agendas and preach it same with ESPN

No bias there, huh? Should have a disclaimer at the top of the frame of the broadcast that the person putting this on air is a Duke grad. Puts things in proper context.

If you are only now questioning what they report, thanks for getting that rock off your back. Google "Charlie Rose and Marco Rubio discuss Hillary"

Charlie is the worst kind of bigot, one that wraps himself in the cloth of PC and isn't called out for what he truly is...

Shame on CBS evening news for their headline without accompanying facts. I guess that would have taken too much time. Why didn't they report that Charlie Rose is a Duke graduate & they ran with it after he talked about it on their morning show. WORST kind of "journalism" ever. Makes you question everything that they report.

I've been questioning what they report for about 40 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back