Charles Perry...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need everyone to calm down about the RB spot already. We are gonna have a dynamic 1-2 punch in Walton and Homer. We are gonna have a third guy in the mix who is on his last chance and might just be hungry and focused enough to step up his game. Grays ability has never been questioned, it's simply been his inconsistency with ball security. I believe TB gets that fixed.

Now we are also apparently brining in an insurance policy in Tyson Dye. Now before anyone scoffs at his ability, remember he is here as insurance. He won't be given the bulk of the carries. His main job is to be ready if called, and allow Burns to RS simply to get his body ready. That's it.

Mac did not affect the win total nor the expectations. We are finally gonna have a nice speed back in Homer that we haven't had in a minute. Gonna be a great change of pace for Walton. Stop with trying to move everyone to RB. The group is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Burns shirts. He's shirted the past two years already, and we'll use him on STs at the very minimum. He's already better built than Duke was as a Junior. So I hope we see him getting carriers. That's 4 kids all with talent. We'll be fine at RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need everyone to calm down about the RB spot already. We are gonna have a dynamic 1-2 punch in Walton and Homer. We are gonna have a third guy in the mix who is on his last chance and might just be hungry and focused enough to step up his game. Grays ability has never been questioned, it's simply been his inconsistency with ball security. I believe TB gets that fixed.

Now we are also apparently brining in an insurance policy in Tyson Dye. Now before anyone scoffs at his ability, remember he is here as insurance. He won't be given the bulk of the carries. His main job is to be ready if called, and allow Burns to RS simply to get his body ready. That's it.

Mac did not affect the win total nor the expectations. We are finally gonna have a nice speed back in Homer that we haven't had in a minute. Gonna be a great change of pace for Walton. Stop with trying to move everyone to RB. The group is fine.

upvote

We really need that 5* game breaker in next years class though

Advertisement

Upvote

Upvote

upvote

Advertisement
Back