Charles Perry 247 Update

Perry, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound outside linebacker from Royal Palm Beach, believes UM will have a good season this year.

-Says “They was looking good,” “For the future that’s coming in and with (Denzel) Perryman back, they’re looking real good. I think they’re going to be a real contender in the playoffs this year.”

-Perry paid close attention to the defense and thinks they

-Says “I notice they’re fast, big, they read, and their linebackers do multiple things and I like that,”

-Perryman, a senior linebacker, is UM’s top defensive player after leading the team in tackles last season.

-Says “He’s an overall great player, he’ll leave his legacy there,” “He’s a good player, probably one of the best linebackers to ever play at Miami in my opinion.”

-Perry continued the relationship he has with the coaches and talked to a number of them while ta practice.

-Says “I talked to all of them, every coach I saw I talked to them—(Al) Golden, (Micheal) Barrow, Jethro (Franklin), Brennan Carroll—I talked to everybody,” “They’re good people. They told us the recruiting process. They told me everything that Miami’s coming up to be.”

-In an interview with InsideTheU last month, Perry said that he was still committed to UM, but wanted to look at other schools. He says he remains solid to UM and is unsure if he’ll visit other places this spring.

-Says “This spring I might visit a couple more schools, but I don’t know,” “My commitment is still solid with Miami. I’ve got a couple offers coming in and we’ll see where it goes from there.”

-Perry is currently participating in 7-on-7 events and camps before spring ball starts in May.

-Says “I’m working on my footwork and you can never not get better so I’m trying to get everything up—agility, speed, you name it I’m trying to get it up,”

Advertisement
Advertisement
So pretty much the same now as back in March. Pretty solid, but waiting to see who offers and how the season goes got us.

Advertisement
Back