Chantz Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Felt he was redshirt candidate for next year even before this injury & now this just guarantees it.
Why is that? Because of depth or just his size? I know you're not too high on him but the dude is one of the best athletes at his position in the country. Can't wait for him and Rivers to be Canes.

Advertisement
Why is that? Because of depth or just his size? I know you're not too high on him but the dude is one of the best athletes at his position in the country. Can't wait for him and Rivers to be Canes.
I think he'll be a good football player & is a very good DE, I just didn't think he was an immediate starter or a kid that would play his TF year because he struggles against legit OL's who get their hands on'em & know how to anchor.

He's a pure speed rusher, needs to add more strength & learn technique, he won't be able to just run past every OT at the college level.

He has very good upside & is a good prospect, just think he's raw needs a lot more coaching at the next level.

Felt he was redshirt candidate for next year even before this injury & now this just guarantees it.

An then you add in that 2020 DT commit Moise is injured (torn labium) and is most likely missing his senior year (per ivins), our entire 2020 dline class may end up red-shirting.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who pays for the rehab/ surgery if needed for things like this? Does the school pay for it and get him a legit good doctor? Or does his mother medicaid plan end up having to be used?

Usually the schools insurance covers the rehab/surgery.

The parents insurance plan usually covers the difference if there is a difference.

Advertisement
Back