Chantz is gone ( transferred to Charlotte)

Advertisement
He's got some things to like, but he's never shown any bend. Very stiff (pause) edge rusher. Was at his best as a general bull in a China shop that kept moving when the pocket got messy, IMO.

He's got some things to like, but he's never shown any bend. Very stiff (pause) edge rusher. Was at his best as a general bull in a China shop that kept moving when the pocket got messy, IMO.
And he's been here long enough, pretty confident he's not going to make a huge jump. Need to make room for the young guys. DE is one position we have been recruiting v well.

Advertisement
Good luck to him. Hopefully this doesn't mean that Rivers is off to the pros. These two are from up by where I'm at and went to HS with my coworkers daughter. They are pretty close from what i hear..

Advertisement
And he's been here long enough, pretty confident he's not going to make a huge jump. Need to make room for the young guys. DE is one position we have been recruiting v well.
Someone made a post saying that...and, I didn't think it was true. 4 seasons. Man already has his degree and then some I'm sure.

Wish'em well. Go ball out. I could see the talent the services saw maybe a few times on the field here, but was just limited. Didn't even know he was around most of the time. Hope he gets more PT somewhere to see if he can actually play a little if given more time.

Advertisement
Guess he is going to take a chantz in the portal
@sedlst11
Hands Up Stop GIF by ION

The lowest hanging fruit and you just couldn’t help yourself, huh?

@TheOriginalCane Good eye. Glad to have you help cleaning up this filth.

Advertisement
Someone made a post saying that...and, I didn't think it was true. 4 seasons. Man already has his degree and then some I'm sure.

Wish'em well. Go ball out. I could see the talent the services saw maybe a few times on the field here, but was just limited. Didn't even know he was around most of the time. Hope he gets more PT somewhere to see if he can actually play a little if given more time.
Him and Rivers were high academic guys coming in.

If i were him i would slide to Duke, Vandy type program or a Tulane or somewhere we here he will be an unquestioning starter. Someone stated a Stanford yea if he has the grades Stanford or Berkley i could see him at.

Advertisement
Back