changes

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i could be wrong, i anticipate that carroll and williams are not safe. anyway, instead of being fired guys will leave for other jobs. Dont be surprised to see golden go strictly for miami and local hs coaches to replace people. he is not going after sec coaches, he will go after guys who know Miami.

Advertisement
i could be wrong, i anticipate that carroll and williams are not safe. anyway, instead of being fired guys will leave for other jobs. Dont be surprised to see golden go strictly for miami and local hs coaches to replace people. he is not going after sec coaches, he will go after guys who know Miami.

golden's not safe...until he's gone, all we are doing is spraying fabreeze on a pile of donkey ish....

golden's not safe...until he's gone, all we are doing is spraying fabreeze on a pile of donkey ish....

agreed

Who wants to work for this moron for one year (or hopefully less) and then be canned with him? No coach would want that chit stain on his resume.

Carroll is safe. he's instrumental in keeping in tact this '16 recruiting class.

Advertisement
LOL I know Miami too but that doesn't qualify me to be a coach.

He needs to hire Butch so he can tell Al who to recruit and how to teach his kids, so that it will be an easier transition into the Butch era part 2

He needs to hire Butch so he can tell Al who to recruit and how to teach his kids, so that it will be an easier transition into the Butch era part 2

Butch could use Grolden to tie his shoelaces.

Advertisement
So a coach leaving for a job in the NFL indicates that other coaches arent safe? Logic?

where did ppl get this Carroll notion? he's the main recruiter for most of the 16 class. He's SAFE.

Advertisement
carroll isn't a horrible coach. i mean guys have developed under him. can't blame him for play calling.

No one is safe. This is the last season of this cluster****. Anyone that CAN find another job - is leaving.

Going to be difficult to hire anyone - as everyone knows after this season, Golden is gone.

Every coach on this staff other than the two meatballs is looking to leave. Only thing that will stop them is not getting another job offer.

Advertisement
where did ppl get this Carroll notion? he's the main recruiter for most of the 16 class. He's SAFE.

If he is the main reason for the 16 class, then I'm guessing some big-time program will snap him up with the hopes of poaching
some of his commits.
Say goodbye to him as well.

carroll isn't a horrible coach. i mean guys have developed under him. can't blame him for play calling.

Who developed under him? Warlord made his big jump when Carroll stopped coaching TE's and Larry Scott came in. Carroll went to WR's and was by far the most disappointed group on offense, maybe the whole team

Advertisement
Back