Chaney

Advertisement
He looked juiced up, I wonder where he fits into the rotation next year with citizen & Riley coming into the room with Fletcher

Was just reading a few days ago how some on here thought he looked to heavy and needed to lose weight.

He looks the best I’ve ever seen him.

The RB rotation makes absolutely no sense.

Combine that with mostly RB runs up the gut.

What a complete failure at using the best OL we’ve had in 20 years.

Mario and Dawson should be walked out with pink slips this morning.

Maybe I’m blind but I think he lost a step with the knee injury and other injuries this year. Both long plays are TD with a truly elite NFL RB type. I didn’t see the explosion. He looked 4.6 instead of the 4.4 he was when he stepped on campus. He can be a nice rotation guy but Miami need nfl caliber RB if they plan to keep the offense the same. He played a great game. Excited for him next year.

Advertisement
Maybe I’m blind but I think he lost a step with the knee injury and other injuries this year. Both long plays are TD with a truly elite NFL RB type. I didn’t see the explosion. He looked 4.6 instead of the 4.4 he was when he stepped on campus. He can be a nice rotation guy but Miami need nfl caliber RB if they plan to keep the offense the same. He played a great game. Excited for him next year.
I agree….but he still had the vision to find the hole and explode through it.

He’s probably a 4.55 guy now. But I love How hard he runs nonetheless

I agree….but he still had the vision to find the hole and explode through it.

Yes. Fletcher is young and nuts goes straight which is fine for the most part but he has kissed a few holes that cost Miami first downs. The run agaisnt nc state he missed the hole on the 4th down.

Fletcher and Chaney can be a really solid combo next year but need a speed guy in the mix.

Was just reading a few days ago how some on here thought he looked to heavy and needed to lose weight.

He looks the best I’ve ever seen him.

The RB rotation makes absolutely no sense.

Combine that with mostly RB runs up the gut.

What a complete failure at using the best OL we’ve had in 20 years.

Mario and Dawson should be walked out with pink slips this morning.
Every one of your post has fire Mario at the end. Does that automatically appear sort of like the signature at the bottom of emails?

Advertisement
Yes, he has lost a step.

Advertisement
Benson is housing those runs and that is difference, mario didnt bring him here and double whammy that allows him to go to rival and beat us 2 years running.. Great job Mario

Benson is housing those runs and that is difference, mario didnt bring him here and double whammy that allows him to go to rival and beat us 2 years running.. Great job Mario

Kid has tons of injuries. Norvell has struck gold in the portal and saved his job doing so.

Yes Miami is lacking home run threats out of the backfield. Only one to do it was a WR playing Rb. Also not having a single TE who can catch is a major issue for any offense .

Advertisement
Lol. He's a big back. When have you seen an NFL back make a 30+ house call?

He has power, vision, burst, and lateral quickness with his jump cuts. The young man can play st the next level.

The truth is he's playing better than Fletcher who didn't show vision and wasn't getting extra yards after contact against smaller players because his pad level was high at contact.

Fletcher is very good and is going to get better, but Don is playing better than all the RBs right now.

All on one healthy leg. Clearly he is playing at less than 100%. Hopefully he can get to 100% for the bowl game and remain healthy all 2024. Parrish likely needs shoulder surgery. Citizen needs snaps. CJ needs snaps. Fletcher can still be the starter but they need to give the other guys 4-6 snaps.

Kid has tons of injuries. Norvell has struck gold in the portal and saved his job doing so.

Yes Miami is lacking home run threats out of the backfield. Only one to do it was a WR playing Rb. Also not having a single TE who can catch is a major issue for any offense .
Haveing a TE coach who is an OL coach is a problem. Mario moved Field to recruiting and moved his 1 year Oregon GA with 3 years of OL JUCCO coaching to TE coach. We are getting exactly what Mario wants. Another blocker.

What is Woodiel going to teach any TE about pass catching and route running?

Might as well put another OT in the game. That's how we're using the TE.

It's no wonder the passing game struggles. It just took 4 games before teams figured out we don't throw to the TEs. GT ignored the TE on pass coverage and jumped one of TVD's passes for an INT. Teams don't have to worry about the TE. There is no threat in the middle of the field. When is the last time we saw a pass completed in the middle of the field short or long?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back