Chaney breaks down commitment, gives thoughts on new coaching staff

Advertisement
This is why I don't buy the BS when all these people talk about coaches leaving. It's an excuse that is too easily given. If you got sold and don't like it then you made a bad decision. Go to the school you like not who "shows you the most love". Coaches move the schools are stationary.
It’s gotta be a business decision for these kids. There’s too much at stake. A kid can say all the right things, that he loves the school and whatever, but at the end of the day he’s going someplace he thinks will get him paid. And that means the right coaches.

For the kids w no real nfl potential, yes I’d agree with you. Not with a blue chip recruit tho.

He will be a superstar here with a chance to leave as a legend barring no injury

Duke part deux ......this is what EVERY class needs...one stud to bring positive attitude and leadership to the program and most of all recruit other studs to come with him.

As others like Duke and Lo have shown there is better recruiter than a player.....Kids trust them more than any coach....even a coach they have a relationship with

Advertisement
I haven't lived in SFL for about ten years and I feel like I've been hearing Chaney's name for that long.

My favorite tape since Duke. He's a monster out there.

Nice post, but please stop with this facquitry. You’re, perhaps unwittingly, making UM look like a scroungy weak program by spreading this sort of nonsense. It’s feeble.

It’s like a dude with zero confidence who keeps telling his chick, “you’re just going to leave me when a better guy comes around.” She starts thinking “this dude’s a sorry wimp and he thinks there are better guys out there for me so maybe there is.”

UM has proven 5 times in the modern era that with good leadership there is no better program in the country. Bow up.
facts

“We will be on top eventually. We’re going to make everybody pay for what they’ve done, what they said about UM, all of that is going to be out of their heads once we come in, once 2020 comes in.”

I like it.

Here's my take ,Chaney and many new players have taken ownership of there opportunity and have set the bar very high just were they like it . Now there training like crazy winning games before they play them.

When you train with all you love with all your blood with all your family with all you heart you can have a little attitude a little spunk why because you've already pushed yourself to the edge training you know when you need that 4th quarter 4th and inches to WIN you know those days when you were vomiting , bleeding and almost fainting while training is there ready to be called upon to carry you those inches to victory.

I quote the play maker Michael Irvin " yes I run a 4.7 yes many are faster then me but I can run that 4.7 all day long and never STOP as I leave them ALL behind" why because he already beat them before he plays them.

Just wait till Chaney lays claim to the Heisman in the near future..........LAUGH he hopes everyone will be LAUGHING.....his PASSION WON'T.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I told you guys this a couple weeks ago. Diaz is wisely portraying the local KKK groupies as rats. See how easy it is to be a good leader?

You’re spot on. Diaz alluded to it in his interview this week except he was a little more PC and just called them little podunk towns.

I feel like years ago someone mentioned how his father is a no nonsense guy and that the kid had a good head on his shoulders

Advertisement
“We will be on top eventually. We’re going to make everybody pay for what they’ve done, what they said about UM, all of that is going to be out of their heads once we come in, once 2020 comes in.”

This is clearly what Diaz and Staff are messaging to recruits, as this is the 2nd kid I've seen say this lately.
You could tell that's what Diaz is preaching to the local kids.

Advertisement
As a Belen grad myself, he has applied what Belen teaches to recruiting. He's handle it with class, was quiet about it, reflected, made his decision and is now the leader and he hits every interview out of the park because he doesn't have to mince words or keep things ambiguous in order to protect himself. He was never going to be the "Just committed but my recruitment is still open" kind of guy. You don't need to go to Belen to do/be these things obviously, but Belen has also never had this high profile of a kid in the football recruiting world. Definitely my future favorite player regardless of his play on the field because, in a world of soft minded individuals, he's decisive and laser focused. That will help him go alot further than just football.

I love that we have had some real Miami guys at RB recruit for us lately with Duke, Lingawd, and now Chaney. Nothing better than getting an elite talent back that bleeds green and orange.

There are no facts, no written words and no Doctorate of high learning to describe it.

This team had this mindset many years ago the old folks here wittinessed it first hand like @The Franchise and some can only say look in history books of college football to see this mindset I speak of so when you asked for FACTS is the best we can do only show you RINGS, of the battles we fought and won.

See when you go to war you have to be more roothless more determined to destroy your enemies this we did better then any time in college football history.

So facts well ask Ray Lewis for facts, I assure you he’ll put his hand out and say here it is on my finger shining bright as ever.

Hope this helps you to understand what a mindset set is.

GOCANES

There are no facts, no written words and no Doctorate of high learning to describe it.

This team had this mindset many years ago the old folks here wittinessed it first hand like @The Franchise and some can only say look in history books of college football to see this mindset I speak of so when you asked for FACTS is the best we can do only show you RINGS, of the battles we fought and won.

See when you go to war you have to be more roothless more determined to destroy your enemies this we did better then any time in college football history.

So facts well ask Ray Lewis for facts, I assure you he’ll put his hand out and say here it is on my finger shining bright as ever.

Hope this helps you to understand what a mindset set is.

GOCANES
LoL when I say facts that mean I'm agreeing with you lol you old school for real.

Advertisement
Back