Chaney breaks down commitment, gives thoughts on new coaching staff

Advertisement
Total mature move. Wants to be here but did his due dilegence making sure he knew who his RB coach would be and what offense we would run with the OC hires

Real them in!!!! seems Diaz is drilling him to help him get some stud LBs here

This is the reason why y'all shouldn't worry about the diva recruits mentality because dudes like Chaney and how he approaches his recruiting is gonna overcome all

Advertisement
While some speculated that it might be tough to hold on to such a highly regarded prospect like Chaney for the entire cycle with so many top schools coming after him, Chaney shut down any rumors he might be looking around.

Nice post, but please stop with this facquitry. You’re, perhaps unwittingly, making UM look like a scroungy weak program by spreading this sort of nonsense. It’s feeble.

It’s like a dude with zero confidence who keeps telling his chick, “you’re just going to leave me when a better guy comes around.” She starts thinking “this dude’s a sorry wimp and he thinks there are better guys out there for me so maybe there is.”

UM has proven 5 times in the modern era that with good leadership there is no better program in the country. Bow up.

“We will be on top eventually. We’re going to make everybody pay for what they’ve done, what they said about UM, all of that is going to be out of their heads once we come in, once 2020 comes in.”

This is clearly what Diaz and Staff are messaging to recruits, as this is the 2nd kid I've seen say this lately.
I told you guys this a couple weeks ago. Diaz is wisely portraying the local KKK groupies as rats. See how easy it is to be a good leader?

Advertisement
Nice post, but please stop with this facquitry. You’re, perhaps unwittingly, making UM look like a scroungy weak program by spreading this sort of nonsense. It’s feeble.

It’s like a dude with zero confidence who keeps telling his chick, “you’re just going to leave me when a better guy comes around.” She starts thinking “this dude’s a sorry wimp and he thinks there are better guys out there for me so maybe there is.”

UM has proven 5 times in the modern era that with good leadership there is no better program in the country. Bow up.

Agree. This shouldn't be a thing at high-profile programs. But Stefan isn't at fault for following reporting leads and generating info that the fans want. Don't shoot the messenger: it's the feeble-minded fans who are responsible for this type of reporting.

Agree. This shouldn't be a thing at high-profile programs. But Stefan isn't at fault for following reporting leads and generating info that the fans want. Don't shoot the messenger: it's the feeble-minded fans who are responsible for this type of reporting.
Stefan wrote that ****. It’s on him. Weak-minded UM fans and anti-UM locals shouldn’t be writing his posts for him to make UM look subservient to the KKK schools.

He’s just feeding and propagating a gutless agenda by yapping about nameless ***** who think we can’t hold onto recruits because some “big time” (or whatever description he used) KKK school comes calling.

I'm usually that "cool guy" who has a non-obvious, sleeper favorite, but **** it.

I'm all in on Chaney.

Definitely my favorite recruit this cycle.

Advertisement
cant wait for the columbus v belen football game this year to see parrish and chaney. the only other game that could be more exciting is the St Brendan High annual kickoff game this year.

This gotta be the best article I’ve ever read on here. Kid is committed and shut down his recruitment. He isn’t messing around. He’s clearly extremely mature. And the biggest one is he committed to a school and not coaches. Coaches move around but the school will always be there. Kid is a god dam winner. Happy he’s on board

Sounds exactly like lingard after committed

Advertisement
Same as Lo Lingard last year! Special talent with an undying love for the UUUU! I’ll gladly trade 100 of these South Florida divas for 2 studs like this.

End of Thread...

Advertisement
Back