Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Go back to elementary school and learn to read. You're just pulling comments out of your *** with nothing to back it. I just gave you info from the CDC. I'm done. I'm not here to police stupidity.

You either don’t know how to write or don’t understand, but your original post in question was a mismash barely intelligible of misinformation.

Let me clarify for you since you are digging in with your misinformation.

You said: “Those who recovered from Covid-19 won't test postive unless they're still in the quarantine period which is actually 10-20 days”

This is highly unlikely based on current thinking. It would take longer than this to develop a titer that would show up as positive for most people.

Now run along and play, child.

1604438219696.png

Well, considering people bought out all of the toilet paper in the country for a respiratory virus.............
A Virus that has "rounded the corner", that has killed over 230,000 Americans, with a US infection rate over the last few days of 100,000 per day.

But isn't it 14 days + negative test result if they are held out due to contact tracing? You are actually held out longer if don't contract the virus but simply came in contact or close proximity to somebody who did test positive....

Can somebody confirm?
yes. that is correct.

Advertisement
You either don’t know how to write or don’t understand, but your original post in question was a mismash barely intelligible of misinformation.

Let me clarify for you since you are digging in with your misinformation.

You said: “Those who recovered from Covid-19 won't test postive unless they're still in the quarantine period which is actually 10-20 days”

This is highly unlikely based on current thinking. It would take longer than this to develop a titer that would show up as positive for most people.

Now run along and play, child.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You misunderstand what's in the article--and you misunderstand how herd immunity works. Perhaps you should read the entire article, instead of just the first couple paragraphs.

The two examples that start the article are unverified/not peer reviewed "preprints" of research manuscripts. That's why the article starts off with them--to show that they are unreliable sources of info, because they have not been vetted in any way.

If you'd read the full piece, you'd have seen this:

"In Manaus, mortality rates during the first week of May soared to four-and-a-half times what they had been the preceding year7. And despite the subsequent excitement over the August slowdown in cases, numbers seem to be rising again. This surge shows that speculation that the population in Manaus has reached herd immunity “just isn’t true”, Andersen says.:
Link the peer reviewed study cited then. Thanks.

Advertisement
View attachment 134873

Good info, but the course is you generally develop symptoms 4-5 days, up to 14 days, to develop symptoms, after becoming infected, if you develop symptoms at all. They are using 10-21 days after a positive test, not after symptom development.

Talk to any researcher, and they want samples greater than 21 days at a bare minimum.

Advertisement
Back