Chances of a game Friday night...

So with 19 out of 85 players being affected by either a positive result or contact tracing and not knowing the distribution among position groups, I have no problem with saying there's a good chance that we might not play. I don't know if the issue is saying 50/50 or what.

I don’t know if we actually have 19 out or not. Where did that number originally come from anyway?

Advertisement
I believe @5XNC and @dsddcane both mentione numbers in the teens, and I recall that 19 was the highest I saw, but it might not have been by either of them.

Now I remember dsdd saying something around the teens about a week ago. I don’t remember the exact number, but yeah I could’ve been around 15 or 19, something like that come to think of it. I’d be interested in seeing what it ends up being.

...and the 19 or so includes those previously held out against UVA, right? Not sure but if it does than several of those might be cleared to return

UM will release the list of those that cannot play at 6:30 according to Barry Jackson

what’s your obsession with OP?
He said 50/50 on Tuesday. We clearly got some guys released from contact tracing and others didn’t test positive as the week went on. Why are you crying like a little baby?
I can only surmise that he's a miserable **** bent on whining and moaning instead of being happy we're actually playing.

Advertisement
I believe @5XNC and @dsddcane both mentione numbers in the teens, and I recall that 19 was the highest I saw, but it might not have been by either of them.
The number is 19 last I checked but that's not a matter of them being out or not. Like I explained most of the country now isn't exactly being straight up with results. Kids are playing and coaches are working who have no business being with the team... IM NOT SAYING WE ARE GOING TO DO THAT OR NOT. Just that I know alot of teams (US INCLUDED)are being very irresponsible about the severity of the situation and how it's addressed so game checks can be collected for universities...

The number is 19 last I checked but that's not a matter of them being out or not. Like I explained most of the country now isn't exactly being straight up with results. Kids are playing and coaches are working who have no business being with the team... IM NOT SAYING WE ARE GOING TO DO THAT OR NOT. Just that I know alot of teams (US INCLUDED)are being very irresponsible about the severity of the situation and how it's addressed so game checks can be collected for universities...
There was always going to be a way. Just like how they rush to put on masks when they think they're on camera.

Money talks and like it or not, it's necessary.

I'm a fan, Dee, but I wish you'd quit blowing UM up publicly like this. You're pretty much telling the world that we're up to no good with Covid testing and results.

Advertisement
what’s your obsession with OP?
He said 50/50 on Tuesday. We clearly got some guys released from contact tracing and others didn’t test positive as the week went on. Why are you crying like a little baby?
Aint no crying here snowflake. Calling out a Bs post trying to stir up hysteria. 19 out, Bs. Only 7 ol, Bs. 50/50, Suoer Bs. Gthoh

Advertisement
I can only surmise that he's a miserable **** bent on whining and moaning instead of being happy we're actually playing.
Nope cant tolerate Bs rumor mongerers. And who was right, not you fools. And I knew we would play and win. Later snowflakes.

I'm a fan, Dee, but I wish you'd quit blowing UM up publicly like this. You're pretty much telling the world that we're up to no good with Covid testing and results.
This is obvious though, and every team is doing it. Just like every team is paying players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back