Chances…

Mike Norvell canned this weekend?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 6.6%
  • No

    Votes: 128 93.4%

  • Total voters
    137
  • This poll will close: .
I hope he stays for at least this week but I dunno how they keep him. I know they are broke and owe him a ton of money but it’s only going to get worse.
 
Yeah good luck with that.

"Sources have told On3 that the cost of firing Norvell and his staff, along with making the next hire, would be in the $100 million range." That sounds low to me because they'll also have to make huge investment guarantees to the next staff.

It really doesn't matter when they fire Mike. His buyout barely changes week to week. It was $47.7 million after Virginia and only drops to $46.5 million if they wait until after the season.

But IF they're planning on moving on from him it'll be during the bye week after playing us.

 
Back
Top