Championship Drive

Canefan@ArkSt

Recruit
Our only rep at ESPN, Vilma, is DESTROYING Dinich and Booger right now. They are chasing their tails trying to discredit anything he says.

Advertisement

supacane

Senior
Heather Spinich is clearly Fucking Dabo. We have 3 common opponents with Clemson. VT, FSU and Syracuse. Yet this bum is there talking about Clemson being better than us. They almost lost to FSU at home when they were deriding us for needing a last minute play to beat them on their home field. She wanna give Clemson a pass for losing to Syracuse. **** making me pissed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ben

Senior
Premium
I am PRAYING dinich is out in the next round of ESPN layoffs

PharmCane305

Freshman
Booger has been pro Miami every time I hear him. Dinich, dunno what that broads problem is

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

mavericksouth

Sophomore
Why does this c*m dumpster get to speak on national TV every week? I mean, she has done nothing her entire career. She was an uninformed and mediocre ACC blogger just a few years ago. Dimwich definitely sucked and swallowed her way to relevance.

Last edited:
Advertisement

jw410

Senior
Purgatory
Why does this c*m dumpster get to speak on national TV every week? I mean, she has done nothing her entire career. She was an uninformed and mediocre ACC blogger just a few years ago. Dimwich definitely sucked and swallowed her way to relevance.

It's called giving women a voice in sports. I don't know why you all watch the shows. I have stopped years ago.

Torocane

Senior
Heather Spinich is clearly ****ing Dabo. We have 3 common opponents with Clemson. VT, FSU and Syracuse. Yet this bum is there talking about Clemson being better than us. They almost lost to FSU at home when they were deriding us for needing a last minute play to beat them on their home field. She wanna give Clemson a pass for losing to Syracuse. **** making me pissed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

lol doesn't matter what we do they just keep moving the goalposts...

mavericksouth

Sophomore

It's called giving women a voice in sports. I don't know why you all watch the shows. I have stopped years ago.

Women are welcomed to having a voice in sports...I'd just like that opinion coming from an intelligent woman and not a human toilet like Dimwitch.

Advertisement

407cane

All-ACC
She is so incredibly biased for Clemson, it discredits anything else she talks about

She is saying VT doesn't count as a great win for Miami but doesn't talk how it's also deemed one of Clemson's best wins