Chamon Metayer position

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Listed as an OLB/DE on all recruiting sites but his entire jr highlight film was him playing WR/TE. Anyone have info on what position he was offered as? (Just realized I posted to wrong board)

Advertisement
Listed as an OLB/DE on all recruiting sites but his entire jr highlight film was him playing WR/TE. Anyone have info on what position he was offered as?
1578752131689.png

Advertisement
He played exclusively on offense this year at Central. He transferred back to North Miami High after winning the 6A State Championship with Central this past season which actually makes no sense. From what I'm hearing though he was a hand full to deal with as far as being a diva. He didn't like to go to class and had a bad attitude with the coaches. Not sure we want more of this crap in our locker room.

Advertisement
He is a really solid prospect he would be a solid number 2 te behind Khalil Brantley. He is solid on a defense plays pretty smart on defense he needs to put more strength and muscle.

He played exclusively on offense this year at Central. He transferred back to North Miami High after winning the 6A State Championship with Central this past season which actually makes no sense. From what I'm hearing though he was a hand full to deal with as far as being a diva. He didn't like to go to class and had a bad attitude with the coaches. Not sure we want more of this crap in our locker room.
If that is remotely true thats a pass for me. They dont have to be choir but they do need some discipline and good judgement. Character guys tend to overachieve, divas tend to underachieve. Thats just a fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back