Chaminade vs Central

Advertisement
Thanks for posting that it's on ESPN2. I'll set it to record, kids travel soccer owns my life. What's left of it the 12 year old takes in football and this week we just started his state team that'll take us here, there, and everywhere. Divide and conquer with the Wife.

Thanks for posting that it's on ESPN2. I'll set it to record, kids travel soccer owns my life. What's left of it the 12 year old takes in football and this week we just started his state team that'll take us here, there, and everywhere. Divide and conquer with the Wife.
Soccer is a Beatch (Beast).

Soccer is a Beatch (Beast).

You're telling me. Sunday is my only off day occasionally. Lots of time spent in the car, which with a 10 year old who's growing up (Dad isn't as cool as he once was, **** video games or friends outside) has been a great thing. In a store the other day post practice, he randomly said thanks for letting him play for xxxxxxxx and that was all the reward I needed.

It's awesome organization, working towards their elite academy team with MLS affiliate. They don't accept anyone in immediately at 10, they want to evaluate for year and he's not just evaluated but whether we can get him to practice daily as well. Two months in and I've got this.

Advertisement
ESPN2?

Oh yeah ...

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Per the 247 Sports rankings:

CENTRAL
Lawayne McCoy, ATH (#161) fsu (n)
Vincent Shavers, LB: UM
J.C. Evans, QB (undecided)
Armondo Blount, DL (#6): UM
Amari Wallace, S (#168)
Bekkem Kritza, QB
Sekou Smith Jr., S
King Davis, RB

CHAMINADE
Jeremiah Smith, WR (#2): undecided 🤔
JoJo Trader, ATH (#44): UM
Zaquan Patterson, S (#78): UM

Davion Gause, RB (UNC)
Cedrick Bailey, QB (NC State)
Zachary Crothers, DE (Pitt)
Curtis Janvier, S (FAU)
Kamare Williams, WR (#137)
Curtis Ewald, CB (#172): Michigan

How much did we push for Lawayne McCoy's commitment? Is his recruitment done with?

Any other of these 2024 or '25 kids on our list?

Advertisement
You're telling me. Sunday is my only off day occasionally. Lots of time spent in the car, which with a 10 year old who's growing up (Dad isn't as cool as he once was, **** video games or friends outside) has been a great thing. In a store the other day post practice, he randomly said thanks for letting him play for xxxxxxxx and that was all the reward I needed.

It's awesome organization, working towards their elite academy team with MLS affiliate. They don't accept anyone in immediately at 10, they want to evaluate for year and he's not just evaluated but whether we can get him to practice daily as well. Two months in and I've got this.
Raising children is a labor of love…LOTS of work, but very rewarding. And leaving a legacy to the world.

Advertisement
Don't blink. That's the good stuff! Stay blessed brother

You what, I realize this is as good as it gets. When they're 18 (they can stay forever, lol) and starting their lives, not in the house, thinking on that is sad as ****. I started life as a father late, lived by most standards an amazing life, saw so many things, but I'd trade all of it back for having them earlier. I want more time with them and truthfully, I look at people when they look forward to being empty nesters like they're crazy.

Some jersey numbers

CENTRAL
Lawayne McCoy #8
Vincent Shavers, LB: UM #9
J.C. Evans, QB (undecided) #11
Armondo Blount, DL (#6): UM #18
Amari Wallace, S (#168) #21
Bekkem Kritza, QB ???
Sekou Smith Jr., S #16
King Davis, RB #23

CHAMINADE
Jeremiah Smith, WR (#2): undecided 🤔 #4