Chaminade vs American Heritage

They are ranked 15.

They are also..Young.

They are loaded still. Im telling you..they lost some guys but they will be top 20 in the nation for the next 3 years. Their wr core is currently faster than ours and ALLL of those guys are sophomores...no hyperbole. We dont have 1 wr that can run on the track with those kids.

The game of the year is NEXT WEEK,,,,,,AGAIN WITH CHAMINADE VS CENTRAL
Tyler Harrell? That 10.27 was aided by 4.1 wind and illegal. Fastest legal time was 10.40. Still fast though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah
Yea him and his 10.54 100m fastest time in high school would finish 3rd or 4th in a race with them....as 9th graders lol

Zamarii Sanders and his 10.27, Brandon and Braylon Bennett hit 10.50's.
Yeah….Zamari is the truth.

Advertisement
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Harrell’s been clocked in high school at 10.37 in the 100 m. I did get your point but you said “We don’t have 1 wr that can run on the track with those kids”. We do have 1 who can run with them.
yea the fstest time i saw from Tyler was that 10.54.

Them kids can scoot though...we offered all of em already sooo...and locked up Malachi Toney soooooo hopefully UM track will be good very soon lol.

Chris Johnson has wheeeeeells to..and they seem to still be after HAWKINS. Time to get Miami speed back!

ALSO....dont know if much ppl talk about him yet but...

Heritage has a beastly corner..he had a pick against nade...Greg Thomas...kid is about 6'3-6'3 195 as a junior...TOP PRIORITY and a um offer.

We appear to have an AH pipeline going right now.
Is that #2? I saw a pick and he looked like he had crazy size for a corner and looked like he might be something

Advertisement
Dre was pretty insane.
Dre was well before Julio. Dre was in the 1999 class and IIRC was the #1 WR and one of the top overall that year. Julio was a 2008 recruit and AJ Green was also in that class.

Jeremiah Smith looks like a Julio clone but he’s even more polished/more athletic and plays against better comp than Julio did. I would say Smith is the best WR recruit to come out of South Florida since Dre which was almost 25 years ago. If you’re going off of modern era recruiting rankings he’s gonna go down as one of the highest graded WR recruits ever!

Dre was well before Julio. Dre was in the 1999 class and IIRC was the #1 WR and one of the top overall that year. Julio was a 2008 recruit and AJ Green was also in that class.

Jeremiah Smith looks like a Julio clone but he’s even more polished/more athletic and plays against better comp than Julio did. I would say Smith is the best WR recruit to come out of South Florida since Dre which was almost 25 years ago. If you’re going off of modern era recruiting rankings he’s gonna go down as one of the highest graded WR recruits ever!
I know that Dre was well before Julio since I was there but I was just saying how he was unstoppable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ALSO....dont know if much ppl talk about him yet but...

Heritage has a beastly corner..he had a pick against nade...Greg Thomas...kid is about 6'3-6'3 195 as a junior...TOP PRIORITY and a um offer.

We appear to have an AH pipeline going right now.

Thomas is legit. But the CB that quietly impressed me last night IMO was junior Chris Ewald (no.8 for Nade). Michigan commit looked good and was taking Toney off his game.

Advertisement
Back