Chaminade Madonna Prospects

CanesNY26

Freshman
Thad Franklin re-committing is huge. Anyone have any information on where we’re with his teammates Bralon Brown and Terrence Lewis?

Advertisement
^^^TROLLL ALLLLERRRTTT^^

..but to answer your question OP, see the specific threads already created on Terence Lewis and bralon brown.
You realize Terrence Lewis doesn’t have his own thread right? I’m sure you can manage the search function and can clearly read so you must know that

You realize Terrence Lewis doesn’t have his own thread right? I’m sure you can manage the search function and can clearly read so you must know that

Apparently you cannot

Advertisement
AC8FE25A-BD54-4756-8CA9-C8DFF33A622C.jpeg

We aren't actively recruiting T. Lewis unless something has changed due to the incident at his old school. We probably weren't going to get him anyway with Patke and Baker leading the charge. As far as B. Brown there's a poster on 247 that keeps saying that he's ours everytime someone ask this question. Take it how you want to I'm just passing along info I've read in other threads.

Last edited:
We aren't actively recruiting T. Lewis unless something has changed due to the incident at his old school. We probably weren't going to get him anyway with Patke and Baker leading the charge. As far as B. Brown there's a poster on 247 that keeps saying that he's ours everytime some ask this question. Take it how you want to I'm just passing along info I've read in other threads.
He committed to Florida today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lewis CB’d to Tenn by all of the big boys. I’m sure Pruitt and Co did a great job with the virtual visits and staying in touch with him throughout this quarantine. So great that in fact I’m sure that was the ONLY reason he is going to Tennessee, lmao. Better them than UF or TAMU I guess.

Lewis CB’d to Tenn by all of the big boys. I’m sure Pruitt and Co did a great job with the virtual visits and staying in touch with him throughout this quarantine. So great that in fact I’m sure that was the ONLY reason he is going to Tennessee, lmao. Better them than UF or TAMU I guess.
That commitment won’t last

Tennessee upped the offer then. aTm and Nebraska were his leaders like last week lol

Tennessee loosened up the wallet this week. Landed 3- 4stars in the past few days. also lead for QB Kaidon Salter...

Advertisement
Back