Chaminade 2024 class

Canesfan_134

Sophomore
Is 2024 Chaminade on pace to be one of the most loaded recruiting classes in recent years. I’ve seen comparisons to the American Heritage class with Surtain Jr and Campbell. I also seen some comparisons to 08 MNW. Overall I would say they’re not as good as either but at WR they are far superior to any class I’ve seen in recent memory. If Edwin Joseph was in the 2024 class you could make more arguments. Fingers crossed we land him at CB this year and get the Chaminade pipeline rolling he’s super underrated…

5* 0.9972 WR - JoJo Trader
5* 0.9936 WR - Jeremiah Smith
4* 0.9820 S - Zaquan Patterson
4* 0.9163 RB - Davion Gause
4* 0.8998 QB - Cedrick Bailey

JoJo is originally from Miami Central and Jeremiah Smith is originally from Opa Locka. Both are top10 national recruits regardless of position and are WR1 and WR2 in the respective class much like Surtain and Campbell were at CB in theirs. Patterson is an elite borderline 5* level S prospect and is by far the best of the bunch at S in South Florida for 2024. Gause is likely gonna get a major bump in the rankings he’s shredding defenses this season every game. He’s my #1 want at RB in the 24 cycle. These 4 are must gets for us along with TJ Capers from Columbus. IMO I think this will end up being our best class on paper in the modern era with the Mario hype train rolling. That is IF we win 10 games this year establishing this as the new Miami. Bailey is solid but not a QB that I want at Miami right now I feel like we can recruit much higher talent than him. We just need to finish the 2023 cycle out strong and then build an even bigger monster in 24. This is how we will get to competing in the playoffs yearly with the big dogs. We gotta keep all the top talent home not just a few…

Advertisement
Is 2024 Chaminade on pace to be one of the most loaded recruiting classes in recent years. I’ve seen comparisons to the American Heritage class with Surtain Jr and Campbell. I also seen some comparisons to 08 MNW. Overall I would say they’re not as good as either but at WR they are far superior to any class I’ve seen in recent memory. If Edwin Joseph was in the 2024 class you could make more arguments. Fingers crossed we land him at CB this year and get the Chaminade pipeline rolling he’s super underrated…

5* 0.9972 WR - JoJo Trader
5* 0.9936 WR - Jeremiah Smith

JoJo is originally from Miami Central and Jeremiah Smith is originally from Opa Locka. Both are top10 national recruits regardless of position and are WR1 and WR2 in the respective class much like Surtain and Campbell were at CB in theirs. Patterson is an elite borderline 5* level S prospect and is by far the best of the bunch at S in South Florida for 2024. Gause is likely gonna get a major bump in the rankings he’s shredding defenses this season every game. He’s my #1 want at RB in the 24 cycle. These 4 are must gets for us along with TJ Capers from Columbus. IMO I think this will end up being our best class on paper in the modern era with the Mario hype train rolling. That is IF we win 10 games this year establishing this as the new Miami. Bailey is solid but not a QB that I want at Miami right now I feel like we can recruit much higher talent than him. We just need to finish the 2023 cycle out strong and then build an even bigger monster in 24. This is how we will get to competing in the playoffs yearly with the big dogs. We gotta keep all the top talent home not just a few…
I’d take Bailey at QB to help shut down one or both of those WRs…

Advertisement
I saw a quick clip of the game and there is a HUGE lineman with number 75, guy is bigger than any of our OL, is he any good?

Advertisement
need em all
I Want It All Need GIF

Advertisement
Last nights game was a prime example of why we can’t let elite WR talent leave South Florida. We need elite WRs who can create separation and improve our passing game against higher level competition. These two are absolute must gets in 2024 especially considering we’re likely gonna lose Hykeem and Inniss both this cycle.

Last nights game was a prime example of why we can’t let elite WR talent leave South Florida. We need elite WRs who can create separation and improve our passing game against higher level competition. These two are absolute must gets in 2024 especially considering we’re likely gonna lose Hykeem and Inniss both this cycle.
Losing wrs like Innis is a disaster that will cost us

on the flip side, you watch USC, OSU, Bama on offense and you watch us - why would any elite WR come here.

Advertisement
I saw a quick clip of the game and there is a HUGE lineman with number 75, guy is bigger than any of our OL, is he any good?

Yeah that was 6'5" 315lbs 2023 OL DeAndre Duffus he is committed to Maryland currently. He needs to work on keeping his hands inside, in order to avoid drawing holding penalties in college. Miami may need to circle back on his recruitment what say you @gogeta4.

Go Canes

Last edited:
* 0.9972 WR - JoJo Trader - what's the deal here?
5* 0.9936 WR - Jeremiah Smith - is he a OSU lean?

Advertisement
Back