Chad's New Song

Advertisement
Advertisement
with the top of the line equipment and teaching (I'm not digging the weird echo effect he's got going on) at the Frost school of music, Chad can do a lil somethin somethin

Advertisement
He will get a great education at the University of Miami's Frost School of Music, it's one of the best in the country and great new facilities.

This kid has a chance to be special in music. Hes already linking up with some up and comers in Dade County. Kind makes you think 2 yrs from now when the show money comes what does he do?

Last edited:
This kid has a chance to be special in music. Hes already linking up with some up and comers in Dade County. Kind makes you think 2 yrs from now when the show money comes what does he do?

This is true. He obviously has a future in football, but he has made huge connections early on in music and he could have those opportunities soon as well.

Advertisement

This is true. He obviously has a future in football, but he has made huge connections early on in music and he could have those opportunities soon as well.

What are the chances that Thomas collaborates with Rick Ross Pete? Now, that will be some serious street credit bra.

Im sorry to say that although I do like chad. Dont quit your real talent in football. This kind of music doesnt usually make it big outside of miami. Unfortunatley just like everything the rest of the country does not respect the Miami HIP-HOP Scene, besides raider kaln, miami rappers arent that great. Sorry chad, go canes though

Advertisement
Im sorry to say that although I do like chad. Dont quit your real talent in football. This kind of music doesnt usually make it big outside of miami. Unfortunatley just like everything the rest of the country does not respect the Miami HIP-HOP Scene, besides raider kaln, miami rappers arent that great. Sorry chad, go canes though

Don't sleep on that boy Ice Berg.

Advertisement
Back