Chad

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
#Canes DE commit Chad Thomas looks forward to his chance to face #FSU QB Jameis Winston:

"He's gonna feel me."

Advertisement
It will have to be next year cause Famous Amos is gone after that. I have no doubt that Chad will leave his hello and goodbye as soon as he gets his shot.

Funny thing is, Noles can't say Chad sucks cause these ****ers wanted him bad.

Oh my.

Advertisement
FSU ******* keep trying him on twitter, he responds:

Rampage ‏@F5_Chad 47s
We working over here, speaking for the STATE of Miami.

Advertisement
"He's gonna feel me. Deep inside of his pocket. He won't see me, but the next thing he knows, I'll be right there behind him, so close my breath is on his neck. He won't see me coming, but he's gonna feel it alright. Pause no homo pause I love ***** what the **** are you trying to say pause this interview is over **** you who you calling a f.aggot, f.aggot?"

Love his attitude. This class is going to be something great, for more reasons than just the amount of talent in it. They are going to create a brotherhood of all those who, regardless of the sanctions, stuck with Al and the U. Some NC's are coming fellas!

Advertisement
Problem for FSU is, not like in high school games, they can't afford to double cover him. There will McCord and Muhammed to account for too.

#Canes DE commit Chad Thomas looks forward to his chance to face #FSU QB Jameis Winston:

"He's gonna feel me."

No question.

We back.

410.jpg

Get used to it.

Last edited:
He and Demetrius Jackson in the same place at the same time, is a very bad thing for the opposition. Our D-Line is lookin up gentleman.

Advertisement
Chad has the swagger of the Jerome Browns, Winston Mosses and Alonzo Highsmiths who built this program and its reputation. Chad would have been right at home with Jerome, Winston and Alonzo at the coin toss in this gif:

635.gif

Chad has the swagger of the Jerome Browns, Winston Mosses and Alonzo Highsmiths who built this program and its reputation. Chad would have been right at home with Jerome, Winston and Alonzo at the coin toss in this gif:

635.gif

chad ought to start recruiting bryce dixon. show him how the place where swag was born will be continuing that legacy.

Advertisement
Back