Carolinacane83

Sophomore
Premium
I know he didn't travel to Nebraska....back spasms

Did he play or even dress last night?

Redshirt candidate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The one play I seen him in he got pressure and forced an incomplete pass in the fourth. He absolutely destroyed the OL in front of him. Go re-watch the 4th Quarter if you don't remember what play I'm talking about.

The one play I seen him in he got pressure and forced an incomplete pass in the fourth. He absolutely destroyed the OL in front of him. Go re-watch the 4th Quarter if you don't remember what play I'm talking about.

I saw that. He looked nice on that play. Was lined up at DT on that play.

Idk what's the deal but they need to play him more.

HOld up.... that was chad???? Dammit mane....

Advertisement
Chad played more than a few snaps and looked **** good! His only problem is, Chick is playing better than ever.

Doc-Rivers-Shocked-GIF.gif

Advertisement

HOld up.... that was chad???? Dammit mane....

Chad looked good...

Advertisement
Chick was double teamed a lot last night, and was still pushing them back. He needs to move inside though imo.

wow, what are D'Onfrio & Goldie doing playing a stud DE on the interior ????
these guys continue to amaze me with personal decisions.......

Chick was double teamed a lot last night, and was still pushing them back. He needs to move inside though imo.

Nah. Chick would get rolled over if he was inside. Chick is not a DT - doesn't have the body type. He's be most effective as a 4-3 DE and play closer to 260

Advertisement
Back