Chad Thomas

Translation= get used to the idea he's probably NOT coming here.

Everything this kid is saying sounds like Matthew Thomas part 2. "Its the home school, I watched them growing up". "Im cool with Miami".

Hardly a ringing endorsement. If he's that lukewarm to us now, I dont see him getting much more enamoured with us as recruiting really heats up.

you have been speaking the truth about recruiting for awhile now

Advertisement
This.

Everything this kid is saying sounds like Matthew Thomas part 2. "Its the home school, I watched them growing up". "Im cool with Miami".

Hardly a ringing endorsement. If he's that lukewarm to us now, I dont see him getting much more enamoured with us as recruiting really heats up.

Advertisement
stop acting like every kid that hears miami is going to be all "i love miami they have every thing i want i would love to go thier" if that was the case they would commit on the spot he is obviously not trying to "troll" so i guess nothing will make you happy

I won't go as far as saying he's Miami bound for sure, but if you think he's the same as MT6, you don't know **** about recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back