Chad Thomas vs. Duke

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah and the only woman on an island is the hottest one.

Yes he played great but lets hope its the start of a great run not comparing it back to a truly average history to date.

No question. Would be great for the Canes and CT if he keeps playing raising his game. Timing couldn't be any better.

Go Canes!

Very effective pass rush From thee inside on obvious passing downs. Gets held early and often. Commands double team.

However, with the exception of the Duke game, he often disappears on passing downs especially when rushing as the LDE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very effective pass rush From thee inside on obvious passing downs. Gets held early and often. Commands double team.

However, with the exception of the Duke game, he often disappears on passing downs especially when rushing as the LDE.

Had a sack vs toledo.

too bad he got ishty coaching his first two years! Just glad he didn't give up like so many from that staff did!

Advertisement
I expect him and the whole D-line to have a monster game vs f'n fsu. I just hope the Duke game is a stepping stone.

Chad Thomas in 2016:

9tcks 3TFL's & 1.5sacks vs App St
4tcks 2TFL's & 1sack vs FSU
6tcks 2TFL's & 1sack vs VA
4tcks .05TFL 1FF & 1PD vs West Va

Sets the edge for the Line & is great against the run, don't understand why some of our fans act like he's never had a good game before.

Advertisement
He should be moved inside on passing downs as much as possible. He was too quick for the interior lineman. One thing Thomas must get better at is finishing. Many times hes able to get pressure but misses way too many tackles on the QB.

I couldn't agree more Pete.

I just hopes he keeps playing up to his potential

I love moving him to the inside on passing plays where he is quicker against guards and tackles. Tool Box and Garvin gives us better quickness and faster pass rush from the edge.

Advertisement
Back