Chad Thomas Vs Duke

Advertisement
The problem is, people don't watch film or they just forget, because he was arguably our best DLineman last year as well.

He didn't have the high sack numbers that JJack had last year, but he lead the team in TFL's & FF's, was stout against the run, set the edge of the Defense on the strong-side & did so all while playing most of last year with a broken hand.

People just hold it against him because he's successful in the rap game too, but I been telling yall MajorNine was a beast & doesn't deserve all the unfair criticism that gets thrown his way, same thing with Walton.

Preach.

Chad is dope.... Just wished he had a better coach his first 2 years.... He is a monster

We have crazy pressure inside, and I'd like to see some more outside pressure. Hard to compare anything to 2001, but that team always had pressure coming off the edge.

Yep once again he wasn't accredited a sack last night. Seriously, does anyone on here know the person in charge of the box score? Every year there is a game or two that is missing stats. Chad Thomas definitely had a sack last night yet it is not reflected in the stat column on our home site

Yeah I just checked on ESPN they didn’t credit him with a sack at all either. He should have either 1.5 or 2 sacks from last nights game it’s crazy

Advertisement
Yup.

Thought the same about Joe Jackson. I was shocked that he actually didn't have any sacks. It seemed he was involved or created a ton of negative plays.

Yup.

Thought the same about Joe Jackson. I was shocked that he actually didn't have any sacks. It seemed he was involved or created a ton of negative plays.
They listed one sack. He had another but we got a penalty on that play so it didn’t count

Advertisement
Back