Chad Thomas to visit Bama?

Advertisement
I would work out in all the free gear I get too...lol he still knows where he is committed geezzz my gosh lets get real here

He said last week he was very solid but that he would take one visit, just to see what it is like. Nothing to see here. People should just be glad he didn't go get Dixon'ed on an actual gameday atmosphere in Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement
The music program at Alabama?

480.jpg

481.jpg

482.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably just wants to go lay the wood to Mccarron's girlfriend.
I don't begrudge these guys their official visits.
Free eats and treats along with blowjobs and threesomes.

Advertisement
So should Canes fans be worried about one of their prized recruits sticking?

“Nah, nah, nah. I’ll never change. I committed to Miami so that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m loyal. I might take another visit just to see other things because I’ve been in Miami for 18 years, but you know I’m locked in with Miami.”

That's from our very own article just last week.....

Advertisement
Take all 5.

When all my boys and I were up at different schools in Florida, I'd visit on weekends to party. It's fun to visit different campuses/bars/parties. He gets to do it while receiving the red carpet treatment.

I would encourage all the kids to go finger blast as many sec girls as they can before signing day. Live it up. Chad has earned the right to- after Nick Saban asks him how his night was - tell him to smell his fingers.

Take all 5.

When all my boys and I were up at different schools in Florida, I'd visit on weekends to party. It's fun to visit different campuses/bars/parties. He gets to do it while receiving the red carpet treatment.

I would encourage all the kids to go finger blast as many sec girls as they can before signing day. Live it up. Chad has earned the right to- after Nick Saban asks him how his night was - tell him to smell his fingers.

Dammit WTH just gets it

Advertisement
Back