Chad Thomas post Spring Practice (praising Coach Melvin)

Advertisement
Wasnt there alot of Melvin bashers in here??? Oh he got fired from the Patriots and other crap... Lol..smfh.... now a player gives the coach praise i see some of you slurpers changing your tune...FOH..... i put it like this any man that learned under Bill Belicheck knws at least how to coach....

Wasnt there alot of Melvin bashers in here??? Oh he got fired from the Patriots and other crap... Lol..smfh.... now a player gives the coach praise i see some of you slurpers changing your tune...FOH..... i put it like this any man that learned under Bill Belicheck knws at least how to coach....

well the players arent going to publicly bash him, we will see how good he is when the season starts

Wonder if he'll listen to coach to get a real haircut! Hate that Medusa hair style! Especially Malcolm Lewis, who'd hire him other than a raggae record shop?
Wtf is that supposed to mean. I have dreads and have done pretty well for myself as a young man in corporate america ( accountant at a law firm). Unfortunately we live in a heavily judgmental society, but people need to look past the physical and focus on a person's substance. It's 2015 not the **** 80s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do people seriously still believe quotes like this? How many players have raved about Dorito over the years? WTF is Chad supposed to say?

So, the guy we got from FIU is an upgrade on the guy Al brought from Temple to coach the DL ...

But nobody would be a better DB coach than the guy Al brought from Temple?

I guess you didn't know Melvin coached with Golden at Temple?

he coached with Coach D and schiano at rutgers. romeo hired him with the browns. he was at temple one year.
the year he was fired from the bucs, apparently they had a ton of injuries. who knows he is here and we can't
do nothing about it

Advertisement
Jethro was a buffoon. Thought he was ***king funny. That comment he made about wanting more money then maybe his guys will get sacks or whatever was ***** made.

This dude Melvin at least knows what a DE and DT should do and look like. Dude has been coaching for longer than most on this board have been alove. Multiple NFL teams too.

So what? Jefro was with multiple NFL teams before Temple.

Advertisement
Back