Chad Thomas is a beast thread

gacericardo

Junior
Thread dedicated to the manimal Chad Thomas

6'5 240 Ivory tickling beast. Oh and he is also 43
323.jpg

227.gif

324.jpg

[video=youtube;_l-izq4jlZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_l-izq4jlZY[/video]

147.jpg

Advertisement
Cannot wait to see him and BTW play this Saturday vs Norcross. I will be at the game getting a first hand view. Should be a good game.

I keep saying I have not seen anyone drive online back into QB add make tackle with him like this since Jerome Brown, God, rest his soul. No way he is not 5* by signing day. He and Valentine are going to make our D first rank again. Every player on the D will get better the minute these two hit the field. Chad is going high 1st round rush end. By the time he is finished, he will be getting compared to that monster up at USCe.

Advertisement
I keep saying I have not seen anyone drive online back into QB add make tackle with him like this since Jerome Brown, God, rest his soul. No way he is not 5* by signing day. He and Valentine are going to make our D first rank again. Every player on the D will get better the minute these two hit the field. Chad is going high 1st round rush end. By the time he is finished, he will be getting compared to that monster up at USCe.

Guy on scout posted something saying that they are pushing hard for Thomas to get his 5th star.

Advertisement
Game is at 7pm on the 24th. It will also be on ESPNU, so may need to get your tickets soon. I bought mine online....for a HS game, HA!

What about the video when he put MAMA on his ***!

[video=dailymotion;x11pz5a]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11pz5a_the-opening-dl-chad-thomas_sport[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be the No. 52 player in the nation in the new Rivals release per CS. He will be a 5* by signing day

Will be the No. 52 player in the nation in the new Rivals release per CS. He will be a 5* by signing day

The rivals list is straight garbage right now, I think it was stated that 75/100 attended their 5 star challenge. They got boxed out of most of the big camps this year, and stubbornly and maybe even correctly are only basing most of this on that one camp. 247 is about to lap them.

Advertisement
Back