Chad Thomas Final Ranking on Rivals #22

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
Kid flew up the charts, I know it doesnt mean that much other than bragging rights but congrats to the kid and future Cane.

Advertisement
I'm surprised ESPN hasn't sent him to the moon.

They talked him up the whole Opening/UA week.

Seems ppl think Lo Carter is a bit overrated, and CT is a bit underrated.

Advertisement
I think he's better than Nkemdieche from last year. JMO but we'll see.

We can only hope. Nkemdieche was a monster this year.
Monster? Naw, he had some good moments but he ended up having a quiet end to his season
That's what happens when you call on a freshman to log heavy heavy minutes his freshman year, let alone a kid along the trenches.

I agree 18 year old vs grown *** men who are basically NFL players? Not a good sign

Advertisement
I think he's better than Nkemdieche from last year. JMO but we'll see.

Monster? Naw, he had some good moments but he ended up having a quiet end to his season
That's what happens when you call on a freshman to log heavy heavy minutes his freshman year, let alone a kid along the trenches.

I agree 18 year old vs grown *** men who are basically NFL players? Not a good sign

I watched a few ole miss games this year and that big freshman was always the best player on the field. He just stood out. Even if he didn't make plays he was constantly double teamed and holding his edge.

He's a top 5 pick in the draft in 2 years.

If Chad is like Nkemdiche watch out. I think CT will have to gain some serious weight, at least to 260lbs.
Nkemdiche looks to be a lean 290-300 right now.

Advertisement

I watched a few ole miss games this year and that big freshman was always the best player on the field. He just stood out. Even if he didn't make plays he was constantly double teamed and holding his edge.

If Chad is like Nkemdiche watch out. I think CT will have to gain some serious weight, at least to 260lbs.

He will be next year. His older brother still holds that reign though.

Denzel has great instincts. If he had Robert's size he'd be a top 3 pick.

Chad will easily carry 280 with his frame. He isnt McCord or AQM who are both very talented with AQM being a first round type talent. Ive seen people pencil in Chad as our future starting Jack, he aint that dude. D Jackson, Harris, Mike Smith and McCray yeah, but not Chad. We are talking about a true protype DE here, think JPP, a top 15 pick in the future. 260? That dude is gonna be 260 before he even arrives on campus. He will not have to gain serious weight, for his frame 260 aint shiiiiiiitttttttt.........

Advertisement
The thing about JPP is he is freak athlete that when healthy can disrupt an offense by himself, if Chad has that capability and produces it on the field, we good!

Advertisement
Back