Chad Thomas blasting warchant

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
go on his twiiter, he called them out for bs reporting then a fsu fan said "we need to replace tim jerrigan" chad replied "good to hear"

Advertisement
Yea also posted a picture of a miami fan bashing Nigel and he said " yea i love miami" being sarcastic ... So don't get too hyped

Advertisement
Yea also posted a picture of a miami fan bashing Nigel and he said " yea i love miami" being sarcastic ... So don't get too hyped
The day after he also posted a full jumpsuit of him in miami gear after that incident as well. He has a cane flag on his wall.... And still do..

The day after he also posted a full jumpsuit of him in miami gear after that incident as well. He has a cane flag on his wall.... And still do..

Trent Harris had his room painted orange and blue with a giant Gator logo until he committed to us.

Advertisement
that was bs. they were trying to cover for fact they lost him because apparently only miami is allowed to lose recruits.

that was bs. they were trying to cover for fact they lost him because apparently only miami is allowed to lose recruits.
It is the truth. He was going to go to FNL's and commit to Muschamp they knew this so they took the kid they liked better commit. It was a BS move by the UF staff hopefully Harris makes them regret it. UF lost 3 major recruits in the past 15 days. So you are right about Miami not being the only team who loses recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back