Chad Thomas article

Advertisement
Chad has been making bangers the last year or so. Im just realizing he made that "dats my bae" beat //that beat is crazy.

Aple of My Eye is one of my favorites. If he really had sold that beat to Rihanna...chad might have made over 6 figures. I see why he was mad.

Chad should be gone in the first 3 rounds...the latest the 4th. And that alone would make more than his fam did.

Chad is on this hook and this is a current hit in Florida as well..

Advertisement
Chad has been making bangers the last year or so. Im just realizing he made that "dats my bae" beat //that beat is crazy.

Aple of My Eye is one of my favorites. If he really had sold that beat to Rihanna...chad might have made over 6 figures. I see why he was mad.

Chad should be gone in the first 3 rounds...the latest the 4th. And that alone would make more than his fam did.

Chad is on this hook and this is a current hit in Florida as well..

That would of set his career off! He doing his thing now but that mainstream type platform would of had him seeing crazy numbers as the new hot producer who gave rihanna a banger

Want to see him succeed at both, even our own fans doubted him lke he could only work out 24/7 with no life to do anything else..

I've put a few kats down on that Apple of my Eye and 1st thing they always mention is the beat lol. Major 9 got skillz, and to make it better he's a Cane. I think he'll be a steal for some lucky team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back