Cha-Ching!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Thanks for starting a pro day thread OP! We didn't have one yet, you're on the money today! CHACHINGGGGG!

Advertisement
What is even more impressive, is the fact that he ran his 40 in the midst of many debilitating clouds

Thanks for starting a pro day thread OP! We didn't have one yet, you're on the money today! CHACHINGGGGG!

You are a good poster, sir, but we don't need this type of vitriol on this board.

Perhaps OP didn't see the other thread when he decided to bring this valuable information to the Miami Hurricanes' fans? IJS

You are a good poster, sir, but we don't need this type of vitriol on this board.

Perhaps OP didn't see the other thread when he decided to bring this valuable information to the Miami Hurricanes' fans? IJS

Ignorance isn't an excuse. Buddy is on the path to a full disadulation.

Advertisement

Ignorance isn't an excuse. Buddy is on the path to a full disadulation.

You are a wise man, but this is not a court of law. Let he who has not started a redundant thread cast the first sardonic post.

Im just playing nice as per board rules.

Advertisement
You put a football in his hands and the guy turns into an average joe

I find this thread to be a violation because it is not about current players. Those who are no longer here may not be mentioned and the tread is unnecessary. I think that was rule 5?

I find this thread to be a violation because it is not about current players. Those who are no longer here may not be mentioned and the tread is unnecessary. I think that was rule 5?

Yes. Volume 674, Section 128, Part 52, Subtitle 339, Section 144, Line 26.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back