CFP Round 1: Clemson vs Texas, 4 pm, TNT, TBS & TruTv

Many Cane fans just dumped all over Klubnik last year when kid was a true sophmore in his first year as a starter.

Players can develop, and get better and better as they get older. It also helps when his OL got much better, and his WR corp got more talented.
 
Boy if I’m a Texas fan I’m a little nervous if this is a shootout or close game with Ewers. They better hope the defense settles down. Clemson obviously saw something on film with the quick passing game.
 
Boy if I’m a Texas fan I’m a little nervous if this is a shootout or close game with Ewers. They better hope the defense settles down. Clemson obviously saw something on film with the quick passing game.

I expect Texas to mkae the adjustments. Will end up being Texas 35ish - Clemson 20
 
Back
Top