CFB v. NFL

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
I am a Patriots' fan (I grew up in Massachusetts when the Pats sucked and the Lolphiins ruled) and enjoy the NFL, but I've never been as jacked up after a Pats' win as I am right now about UM's win over VT last night. I proclaim CFB the King of All Sports.

Advertisement
Watching the full game on youtube rather than any NFL bullsh1t today. Did the same the week we played FSU and frequently relive 27-7 2005 UM-VT. NFL just ain't the same to me.

I am a Patriots' fan (I grew up in Massachusetts when the Pats sucked and the Lolphiins ruled) and enjoy the NFL, but I've never been as jacked up after a Pats' win as I am right now about UM's win over VT last night. I proclaim CFB the King of All Sports.

I agree, a Dolphins loss and I'm extremely indifferent, a Canes loss even in the Golden era ruined my week.

The NFL is too corporate and generic, no personality. Plus, as Tampa fan I haven’t had much to root for in over a decade.

Even CFB games between two unranked teams can be fun to watch. I don’t bother watching any non-TB games until the playoffs, and only with casual interest. I haven’t watched the last two Super Bowls.

NFL just isn't as fun as CFB, regardless of how the canes are doing. Stopped watching the pros almost a decade ago.

Advertisement

**** the Pats!

Advertisement
Back