CFB toughest schedule 2015

Advertisement
That's tough? How far we've fallen

We're the worst team in the Coastal.

I'll consider 0-5 a success if Kaaya's still in one piece on November 1st.
No. We are not

Atlantic Coast Conference Standings - College Football - ESPN

You sure?
Yes. Im sure. We beat 3 of the 5 teams in front of us.

Being FSU is the better than us right now, the schedule is consistently skewed against as they are our yearly crossover game.
This year GT plays Clemson and FSU which evens things up a bit. Duke skates with Wake (every year) and BC. Duke is basically spotted a 2 game lead this year unless we can pull off an upset.

Here are last years Coastal standings with records among teams in the division:
GT 4-2
NC 4-2
UM 3-3
Duke 3-3
VT 3-3
VA 2-4
Pitt 2-4

If we didn't have FSU and Clemson on the schedule, I'd be pretty sure that we'd win the Coastal. Georgia Tech has to play both as well, so that helps. V Tech gets BC and NC State, UNC gets Wake and NC State - I'd say this puts them in the drivers seat. Duke isn't great.

That said, I think we can still win it in spite of Golden. The division just isn't good. We have a lot of talent. With Kaaya, Yearby and Coley, we have three potential superstars. It's easy to focus on the negative with Golden running things, but I think there are a lot of reasons to be excited about this team.

Sorry. I didn't see this. I basically wrote in my last post what you wrote here.
Some don't consider the yearly crossover games. Sure, "back in the day" it didn't matter, but with the current state of affairs we're at a considerable disadvantage by playing FSU every year while Duke plays Wake, VT plays BC, and NC plays NC St (GT gets Clemson).

Advertisement
If we didn't have FSU and Clemson on the schedule, I'd be pretty sure that we'd win the Coastal. Georgia Tech has to play both as well, so that helps. V Tech gets BC and NC State, UNC gets Wake and NC State - I'd say this puts them in the drivers seat. Duke isn't great.

That said, I think we can still win it in spite of Golden. The division just isn't good. We have a lot of talent. With Kaaya, Yearby and Coley, we have three potential superstars. It's easy to focus on the negative with Golden running things, but I think there are a lot of reasons to be excited about this team.

Sorry. I didn't see this. I basically wrote in my last post what you wrote here.
Some don't consider the yearly crossover games. Sure, "back in the day" it didn't matter, but with the current state of affairs we're at a considerable disadvantage by playing FSU every year while Duke plays Wake, VT plays BC, and NC plays NC St (GT gets Clemson).

All good. And I agree 100%. Like the add about in division records. If we can somehow pull out 1 of the games vs FSU or Clemson, I think we take the Coastal.

I think this year things start coming together.

Advertisement
Back