CFB toughest schedule 2015

caneizzle#1

Recruit
2. Toughest October: Miami. The Hurricanes are at Cincinnati on a Thursday, then at Florida State, home against Virginia Tech and Clemson, and at Duke on Halloween. Combined 2014 record of those opponents: 49-18.

We will just call this "no lube October". Hope Golden likes it raw!

Advertisement
The ACC is beyond stupid for scheduling those back to back to back games. Give teams a chance to succeed and compete. The Big East never did this. They spread out the big games (the few that existed) throughout the season.

The ACC is beyond stupid for scheduling those back to back to back games. Give teams a chance to succeed and compete. The Big East never did this. They spread out the big games (the few that existed) throughout the season.

I thought Miami was anyone anywhere anytime? Guess that's the old Miami. The Golden girls will have their excuses all lined up. And lmao about Cinn.Duke being something the mighty Hurricanes should worry about. **** I miss the Ole days.

Advertisement
Saban and urban laugh at those opponents. the mighty Duke and Cincy!! and a Va Tech team that went 7-6 last year wow poor golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally any conceivable excuse will come to light under the bronze error. Lulz un****ingreal

We should all have a good understanding of where Golden stands by Nov. 1.

You don't already know where he stands? We've had 4 fookin years to witness just how embarrassingly bad this regime is.

I guess I should restate things. I know he sucks, you know he sucks, hopefully by then the new President will know he sucks and fires his sorry ***.

If we didn't have FSU and Clemson on the schedule, I'd be pretty sure that we'd win the Coastal. Georgia Tech has to play both as well, so that helps. V Tech gets BC and NC State, UNC gets Wake and NC State - I'd say this puts them in the drivers seat. Duke isn't great.

That said, I think we can still win it in spite of Golden. The division just isn't good. We have a lot of talent. With Kaaya, Yearby and Coley, we have three potential superstars. It's easy to focus on the negative with Golden running things, but I think there are a lot of reasons to be excited about this team.

Advertisement
Back