CFB Officiating Bias Study

Advertisement
What's the conclusion? Thoughts? I ain't here to clock blind links and get fished. Be a better portster
In short the ACC had showed the highest bias and handicaps officiating towards Tobacco Road.

IMG_6090.jpeg

I’ve been saying for years that the ACC needs to move its HQ out of North Carolina. This won’t stop until it’s moved and a new staff is hired. Orlando makes sense.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying for years that the ACC needs to move its HQ out of North Carolina. This won’t stop until it’s moved and a new staff is hired. Orlando makes sense.
That doesn’t solve the issue for us if we move to the b10 or sec. Making a centralized replay office would truly help with these issues.

Advertisement
Can't wait for the new college football landscape, post ACC, whether it be 2026 or 2036 for Miami.

There's no reason there should be ACC refs, SEC refs, B1G refs, etc.

Texas and Oklahoma will find out next year.. conference football is regionalized and conferences are biased. They're the outsiders, new teams, that aren't in the same geographic region as their opponents. The refs are already being coaxed to make sure they favor the traditional programs and keep the power in the south east. Can't let the Big 12 schools come in and show they can compete with the blue bloods.

I agree it doesn't make sense to have conference refs.

Like imagine if the NFL had divisional refs and one team gets to have their divisions refs.

Makes no sense.

Obviously, conference officials are employees of said conference therefore, will nod their heads and do what they’re told. Alberto Riveron (a Cuban) is the Supervisor of Football Officials for the ACC and surely takes his orders from the commissioner.

Advertisement
Back