CFB looking at certain model to play games

Advertisement
If it's too dangerous to play at that time, why would you play any games? If it's not dangerous, why wouldn't you play all of them? Or why not isolate, monitor and test players rigorously and play in empty stadiums? TV would still be huge.

Advertisement
I've never felt that college administrators want football. I mean, do you really think Julio Frenk is going to put his medical reputation on the line for a sport?

He was one of the first University presidents to publicly announce they were preparing for classes in the fall. That was at least 2 weeks ago. As a parent, I've received several communications from the school. They are modifying the dorms, dining halls, and other public spaces.

I don't know that he wouldn't support athletics.

Advertisement
As long as it’s not 40 or below in Michigan so these pansies don’t make an excuse why they lost to Michigan State.

Ultra violet light kills da carowner virus almost instantly. Games in outdoor stadiums with a lot of sunlight bee fine.

Thats a myth. They’ve already said that this thought has been debunked as areas like the Caribbean were being affected by the Coronavirus. While heat does kill the virus, they do not know how long it needs to be exposed and at what temp once it’s attached to an inanimate object.

The good thing is, Oxford University is actively working on a vaccine and it’s shown great promise on test monkeys thus far.

Advertisement
Thats a myth. They’ve already said that this thought has been debunked as areas like the Caribbean were being affected by the Coronavirus. While heat does kill the virus, they do not know how long it needs to be exposed and at what temp once it’s attached to an inanimate object.

The good thing is, Oxford University is actively working on a vaccine and it’s shown great promise on test monkeys thus far.
Dr. Birx has confirmed direct ultra violet light seems to kill da Covid almost instantly. Does not mean that sunny environments won't bee affected.

Dr. Birx has confirmed direct ultra violet light seems to kill da Covid almost instantly. Does not mean that sunny environments won't bee affected.

The key word is seems, and that's why we were all hoping that come summer time, we can get on w/ life as normal, but w/ the latest outbreak around equator areas, it was stated that while direct light seems to kill the virus, there are new uncertainties. Our best bet is to have a good treatment plan put in place. Once that's been established the vaccination can come when it comes. A lot of people don't vaccinate as it is now....as long as they have a treatment plan in place.

Advertisement

Almost everything said here is incorrect. I am a virologist, with a keen passion for collecting Pre-Columbian Arrow points of the Southern Cone. So please ask any questions you may have, or perhaps we could organize a CanesInsight COVID symposium on Zoom in order to dispel further pseudo-scientific cacophony regarding how to quell the ongoing trepidation and uncertainty of this pandemic. I know a number of big money Canes we could shake down to sponsor it, and it has been sometime since I have been able to stretch my intellectual gluteus maximus. Might even get my Iron Arrow brothers to make some Chilli and stuffed endive for the event. Run this down for me and brief me as you coordinate.

Advertisement
Back