CFB gets a crystal ball!

Advertisement
Oh Boy!

Attachments

• tenor-1.gif
    tenor-1.gif
    528.6 KB · Views: 0
There is a post counter we need a thread counter im pretty sure you start 10-15 per day

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you are required to read exactly zero of them. Heck, you can even block him. Instead, you decide to come to one of the posts and sound like a little bit*h. Well played...........
Where was the complaint exactly? Help me out since you seem so interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They should stay strong and continue to keep their conviction to play in an organized fashion.
Continuing to have their medical staff update them on what they have to do to play.

Big and Pac look like idiots with egg on their face as the days go by.

They’re the heartbeat of the big ten though. I can’t see them straying
Some people here read nonsense on line and actually believe it! You are correct, Ohio State is not going anywhere and I guarantee it. Been preaching their situation since late July, source in football ops. They are one of the top brands in all of college football and drive the Big 10 Bus. I’m also entertained by the “it’s political” crowd. Ohio is a State school, the Governor is Republican and politics isn’t getting in the way of 120 million in football revenue for the school and tens of millions for the local economy. It’s the virus and it’s projections from medical experts from some pretty impressive Midwest hospitals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back