CFB coaches with a 1.000 win % at their current

Advertisement
Richt will have a high win percentage here - higher than at Georgia whenever he chooses to retire.

Once in a while it can be misleading - after all, Coker started out 34-0....

team

The complete list is:

Mark Richt

Richt will have a high win percentage here - higher than at Georgia whenever he chooses to retire.

team

The complete list is:

Mark Richt

Coker only was 24-0 actually. The first 10 wins were under Butch.

Coker wasn't a good long term option but he deserves some credit for his start.

team

The complete list is:

Mark Richt

Coker only was 24-0 actually. The first 10 wins were under Butch.

Coker wasn't a good long term option but he deserves some credit for his start.

Does he though?

Advertisement
Man, Brad could have coached that team.

He more or less stayed out of the way and let Ed Reed coach the 2001 team. Which was the correct thing to do. Somebody else might have interfered with the team more and messed up a good thing.

Again I never said Coker was a good long term coach.

Last edited:
Man, Brad could have coached that team.

He more or less stayed out of the way and let Ed Reed coach the 2001 team. Which was the correct thing to do. Somebody else might have interfered with the team more and messed up a good thing.

Again I never said Coker was a good long term coach.

I don't like to give Larry too much credit, but another coach might have decided to install a new system or some other unnecessary thing.

No coach in their right mind comes in and changes things drastically. No freaking way. They aren't completely stupid, you know? They usually come in and change things when the previous coach is fired due to failure. When the team is stacked and ready to destroy, and the last coach was hired away by the NFL, the coach would be a FOOL to come in and make big changes. Probably even keeps most of the staff in place.

Advertisement
People saying the players coached the 2001 team are insane. Larry called the plays. He didn't discipline but he was the coach. Larry had his faults

Butch left us high dry for a payday. I don't give that A**hole any credit

he doesn't deserve it.

Advertisement
Back