Certified Coaching List

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 19h19 hours ago
I will tell you this also. Butch Davis will not be Miami's next Head Coach.

I want Butch, but Leach has the right attitude to win at the U. Butch 1st. If they don't want Butch get Leach.

LMAO. Right attitude? Ignore one side of the ball? Oh, wait...."just bring in a good DC". Please.

Washington State has forced more turnovers than...

Harbaugh at Michigan
Shaw at Stanford
Rich Rod at Arizona
Jimbo at Florida State
Mora at UCLA
Patterson at TCU

So whatever he's doing right now on defense it's getting the ball in his offense's hand, and he's doing it with scrub 2star 3star kids.

So, why can't the great pirate recruit more stars? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.

i don't want leach to even sniff the air in miami, but recruiting blue chip kids to washington state, regardless of coach, isn't happening. good luck getting any recruit worth a **** to spend 4 years in ******* pullman.

I want Butch, but Leach has the right attitude to win at the U. Butch 1st. If they don't want Butch get Leach.

LMAO. Right attitude? Ignore one side of the ball? Oh, wait...."just bring in a good DC". Please.

Harbaugh at Michigan
Shaw at Stanford
Rich Rod at Arizona
Jimbo at Florida State
Mora at UCLA
Patterson at TCU

So whatever he's doing right now on defense it's getting the ball in his offense's hand, and he's doing it with scrub 2star 3star kids.

we were number 1 in the country entering the clemson game in turnover margin..see how well that looked out for us

Advertisement

Harbaugh at Michigan
Shaw at Stanford
Rich Rod at Arizona
Jimbo at Florida State
Mora at UCLA
Patterson at TCU

we were number 1 in the country entering the clemson game in turnover margin..see how well that looked out for us

We also don't have an offense that consistently Puts up 5 TDs like it's nothing on anybody. Leach is a guy who can take poor talent and make them a threat. Golden was never that, and most coaches aren't either. Leach knows how to get the most out of his players, and he would destroy people at the U.

I want Leach nowhere near this program. Dude lost to Portland St. this year. They are way worse than Bethune Cookman.

Not that I'm a Leach fan, but you are a fricking moron. Portland St not only beat WSU, they dropped 66 on North Texas, getting UNT's coach fired. Portland St is currently 6-1 and would pound BCU far worse than we did. ****, they might even beat us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch Davis

Mike Leach

Mike Gundy

End of story.....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Again, I know I sound like his agent but Chris Petersen ain't winning jacks**t in Washington in that conference. He was the creme de la creme before he left Boise. I would at least inquire...

Would neve coach in south east

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back