Certified Coaching List

Advertisement
Again, I know I sound like his agent but Chris Petersen ain't winning jacks**t in Washington in that conference. He was the creme de la creme before he left Boise. I would at least inquire...

I want Butch, but Leach has the right attitude to win at the U. Butch 1st. If they don't want Butch get Leach.

Advertisement
haha the fact that Mike Leach name is anywhere but in the abyss of college football is hilarious

lolz, ******* Mike Leach.

LEACH-F-U.gif

Gotta love Leach. Dude is crazy as **** but he would great here. If we strike out on Herman and don't go after Butch why not at least give the guy an interview

Advertisement
I want Leach nowhere near this program. Dude lost to Portland St. this year. They are way worse than Bethune Cookman.

GENUINE, FOR REAL, CERTIFIED COACHING LIST:

[video=youtube;HXuBnz6vtuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuBnz6vtuI[/video]

If Leach is hired maybe I get some sideline passes!! He was my OL coach at Valdosta State University. Dude is ******* hilarious and smart!!

Advertisement
If Leach is hired maybe I get some sideline passes!! He was my OL coach at Valdosta State University. Dude is ****ing hilarious and smart!!

You would get them easy. The guy cares about the fans. He was on ESPN News yesterday talking **** about Philly trying to get Gameday to go to Pullman.

Advertisement
I'll take any of the three. Preferably Mike Leach. We would score 60 points per game. Butch would be number two for me on that list. Gundy a long shot. OSU has T Boone Pickens money. Can't win a bidding war against that.

I want Butch, but Leach has the right attitude to win at the U. Butch 1st. If they don't want Butch get Leach.

LMAO. Right attitude? Ignore one side of the ball? Oh, wait...."just bring in a good DC". Please.

Washington State has forced more turnovers than...

Harbaugh at Michigan
Shaw at Stanford
Rich Rod at Arizona
Jimbo at Florida State
Mora at UCLA
Patterson at TCU

So whatever he's doing right now on defense it's getting the ball in his offense's hand, and he's doing it with scrub 2star 3star kids.

LMAO. Right attitude? Ignore one side of the ball? Oh, wait...."just bring in a good DC". Please.

Washington State has forced more turnovers than...

Harbaugh at Michigan
Shaw at Stanford
Rich Rod at Arizona
Jimbo at Florida State
Mora at UCLA
Patterson at TCU

So whatever he's doing right now on defense it's getting the ball in his offense's hand, and he's doing it with scrub 2star 3star kids.

So, why can't the great pirate recruit more stars? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.

Advertisement
Back