Central vs Norland tonight ?

Advertisement
If they win they will play in the 2M regional final against American Heritage Plantation
Then they go to up to Tallahassee for the championship game-

Central had a 20-0 lead last time this time I think they won’t let it slip away-

Their QB play hasn’t been has good as in the past that’s the one thing that could hurt them-
American Heritage is a young team I wouldn’t be surprised if they win it all they have a ton of talent-

3M Coconut Creek at STA-Creek has its best team in years but, STA is peaking at the right time as they do every year-

4M -Western is playing Columbus right now-Columbus I like-

1M WPB Cardinal Newman at Hollywood Chaminade-Newman has a good team well coached by Jack Daniels one of the best coaches in SF but, Chaminade rolls too much talent.

If they win they will play in the 2M regional final against American Heritage Plantation
Then they go to up to Tallahassee for the championship game-

Central had a 20-0 lead last time this time I think they won’t let it slip away-

Their QB play hasn’t been has good as in the past that’s the one thing that could hurt them-
American Heritage is a young team I wouldn’t be surprised if they win it all they have a ton of talent-

3M Coconut Creek at STA-Creek has its best team in years but, STA is peaking at the right time as they do every year-

4M -Western is playing Columbus right now-Columbus I like-

1M WPB Cardinal Newman at Hollywood Chaminade-Newman has a good team well coached by Jack Daniels one of the best coaches in SF but, Chaminade rolls too much talent.
Thanks for the clarification thought it was for State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norland was up 28-7.. In the longest 4th qtr in high school history, Central storm back to force OT 28-28..

In OT, Central QB fumble goin in and Norland knock in FG ftw 31-28

Norland 31-28 OT over Central no 5 peat for the Rockets-

4 losses this year for Central -Bishop Gorman,Chaminade and twice to Norland-

1M Chaminade vs Clearwater Central Catholic-State final
2M American Heritage vs Miami Norland
3M St.Thomas Aquinas vs Homestead
4M Miami Columbus vs Coconut Creek Monarch -The rest are state semifinals

Advertisement
Norland was up 28-7.. In the longest 4th qtr in high school history, Central storm back to force OT 28-28..

In OT, Central QB fumble goin in and Norland knock in FG ftw 31-28

What!!! This is why you don't give up on games. I gave up when it was 28-7 in the 3rd quarter. I'm shocked Central cameback. SMH thats what I get

That was one of the craziest games I’ve ever seen. It didn’t end until almost 11:00 pm. I thought it was cooked when Norland went up 28-7. Credit the Rockets for not packing it in, though.

Advertisement
Norland 31-28 OT over Central no 5 peat for the Rockets-

4 losses this year for Central -Bishop Gorman,Chaminade and twice to Norland-
All top 25 teams on Maxpreps and all 3 ranked in the top 15 in the nation. Current rankings:
1. Gorman
2. Chaminade
13. Norland

Each loss by 3 points or less. Central is still one of the top teams in the nation.

All top 25 teams on Maxpreps and all 3 ranked in the top 15 in the nation. Current rankings:
1. Gorman
2. Chaminade
13. Norland

Each loss by 3 points or less. Central is still one of the top teams in the nation.
Absolutely-The rotated QB’s all year I think there were some issues with the coaching staff play calling etc-
Central’s front 7 is as good as it gets-They lose Blount next year-
Ennio Yapoor QB for Norland is really good-He’s the best dual threat QB in South Florida-They are really good in the trenches.

I believe Gorman and Chaminade are going to meet again this time for the national championship-

Mater Dei got revenge they crushed St.John Bosco 35-7 to win the Southern sec CIF Division 1 final.

Advertisement
Back